Old School RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds!

tripsis

nVYeaMm.png

Now I just need to get my hands on money to pay for firecape and zerk ring and my training equipment will be fully maxed out. (Damn firecape is expensive as a pure with mage)

It sure as hell is... Is that with ancients?

You're going to find it SO hard killing level 90 rangers before they kill you.

LgEZt.png

Yeah I figure blood spells will give me a good chance without needing 1000's of purple sweets. I'll just have to lure things behind walls, so I won't spend too much time unprotected from rangers unless I get bad spawns.

I think I'll use melee when there's no danger. to save runes and speed up kills slightly.

CNqWHdA.jpg

Yeah I figure blood spells will give me a good chance without needing 1000's of purple sweets. I'll just have to lure things behind walls, so I won't spend too much time unprotected from rangers unless I get bad spawns.

I think I'll use melee when there's no danger. to save runes and speed up kills slightly.

It'd probably be cheaper and faster to range with purple sweets. You're going to splash A LOT with only 1 def and 55 magic.

Though, I'd still recommend simply getting 60 range and bringing 6 brews instead of sweets. Sweets and ancients aren't really worth bringing.

77yLQy8.png

It'd probably be cheaper and faster to range with purple sweets. You're going to splash A LOT with only 1 def and 55 magic.

Though, I'd still recommend simply getting 60 range and bringing 6 brews instead of sweets. Sweets and ancients aren't really worth bringing.

I gotta agree. Bringing ancients to the cave, even just as a subsidiary healing method is hella expensive..

I think that without bringing some fast ko potential, you're signing your own death warrant facing the 360 + ... + 90 waves.

LgEZt.png

Ohoho. I intend on getting 80+ mage before attempting the caves... I might even do it with god spells and sweets as that probably would be cheaper and faster.

I really dislike range as a skill. I'll cannon some slayer tasks and may get 61+ range from this eventually which would make farming multiple capes easier. But I refuse to actively train it just to get the first training only firecape when mage can do the job.

CNqWHdA.jpg

If you're going to remain 1 def, you're probably going to splash too much to survive. If you use god spells, you won't be able to prayer flick unless you get the void mace

I've done cape before as a pure with mage, way back when, you do splash a lot but it's nothing drastic, just lure away 90's on the last waves so you can take care of things without taking damage. But I did forget that I won't be able to autocast... Crap.

CNqWHdA.jpg

On a slightly related note how does solo blood/ice blitzing rex sound for trip length/profit per hour

How much better will ahrims be than mystics?

Guthans is out of the question atm

Depends entirely on defense and magic level. I believe at 99 ahrims you'd still need some food but would last well over an hour.

Ancients are truly expensive though so it would seriously harm your profits to the point it might be wiser to just make multiple trips.

This is the last I'm going to comment in this long chain of increasingly less relevant topics :P

CNqWHdA.jpg

On a slightly related note how does solo blood/ice blitzing rex sound for trip length/profit per hour

How much better will ahrims be than mystics?

Guthans is out of the question atm

You should be maging w/ melee armor such as veracs or rune w/ granite shield

EDIT: I'd also look into using the cheapest ancient spell possible for damage if you're going to use blood spells for healing. Ice spells aren't really necessary and smoke would speed up kills slightly. Though chances are you'll be having to heal the majority of the time anyway.

77yLQy8.png

All these barrows gloves are making me envious as a pure. I think I'll make a start on some easy quests just to get it all ready for when I finally become a rune/barrows pker.

I remember having dragon gloves on my main for several months simply because I was too lazy to get the quest point requirement for the final fight. Barrows were a huge upgrade.

CNqWHdA.jpg

Hot damn

blackcavzpage.png

Never opening another casket in the wilderness, too much for my heart to take lol.

Tempting as hell to sell but urge to fashionscape rising, never scored this in the main game lol.

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.