Old School RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds!

tripsis

I3j5jrL.png

Actually hit a bit of a loss streak for awhile (lost 10m boxing with 70/77/71 to someone with 60/90/45 -.-)

Trying to sell whips before they crash atm.

MbHh5K2.png

prob overpayed a bit, but don't see them going down much in the near future.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I3j5jrL.png

Actually hit a bit of a loss streak for awhile (lost 10m boxing with 70/77/71 to someone with 60/90/45 -.-)

Trying to sell whips before they crash atm.

Stoooooooooooooooooooop

mozzys.gif

XBL Gamertag = SpeaksToDead

H4NNRrT.png

Mainly posting this because the Barrows Gloves were my biggest goal since I hate quests and I got that out of the way last week. Got the torso a couple days ago and 70 range a couple weeks ago. Those were my first milestones so right now I'm trying to max out my str bonus and slaying stats to 70 50 90.

• Like 1

I'd recommend getting the 1 pray fcapes sooner rather than later because the eat glitch is definitely the kind of thing jagex will fix eventually.

And let me tell you, it's not jad you need to worry about, it's the 360s... You can flinch Jad, but flinching 30+ 360s with 1 inventory of food to cover screw ups isn't easy.

CNqWHdA.jpg

I'd recommend getting the 1 pray fcapes sooner rather than later because the eat glitch is definitely the kind of thing jagex will fix eventually.

And let me tell you, it's not jad you need to worry about, it's the 360s... You can flinch Jad, but flinching 30+ 360s with 1 inventory of food to cover screw ups isn't easy.

That doesn't really make it any harder. Just means it requires more time and patience.

77yLQy8.png

trust me I know all about how hard the 360s are, jad is in no way the hardest part.

Was difficult with torva/pernix/chaotics and max stats/SGS/Purp sweets with Cornucopia, going to be quite a challenge with none of those things :P.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

130329172207.png

First level 2 clue scroll I have done on any RS. Lol. Sold pg 370k and brought a black mask. Keeping Boater so i look awsome. jk.

Four in one????? Shoot me.

• Like 2

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

dreammentor.png

Even harder than Haunted Mine imo. Inadequacy just cuts through your armour like it's butter. Used pineapple pizzas on the first run with Darklight but the delay from eating them was too much and it just kept putting the hurt on. Beat it the second time with ddp, 2 sharks left, then flinched the next two bosses.

• Like 2

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Happy April first all ;)

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"