Old School RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds!

tripsis

dharoking.png

Still dunno how to get void without becoming homicidal along the way.

Also yes, those are boots of lightness, lerp derp.

By doing it very slowly and for fun, otherwise it's just ridiculous...

I've got two pieces so far, without grinding at all - Just joining a cc and playing a few games here and there then leaving as soon as the urge to strangle kittens rises up again...

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Is it an intermediate cc? The one I joined today lost every other game lol

I got the first piece using a low boat cc that won 99% of games

Been using release void cc for med and winning 70%ish so still a lot of room for improvement

Best way I found is to play with a handful of mates but in an existing cc... Just 4-5 people you know for sure are gonna kill spinners/lure brawlers/not loiter around protected portals etc makes a big difference...

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

SRJAMHc.png

Just got this today. There is so much demand for hides right now that it's becoming hard to still profit from crafting :( Plus with nat prices so high, you have to buy from shops and that takes a while haha

• Like 1

Staurolite.png

SRJAMHc.png

Just got this today. There is so much demand for hides right now that it's becoming hard to still profit from crafting :( Plus with nat prices so high, you have to buy from shops and that takes a while haha

I know that feel... its so hard to buy green dragonhides for reasonable prices. I guess i'll have to weait untill 66 to actually get the motivation to train it.

Making B staffs is always good though, too bad it takes a while to get the staffs.

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

SRJAMHc.png

I know that feel... its so hard to buy green dragonhides for reasonable prices. I guess i'll have to weait untill 66 to actually get the motivation to train it.

Making B staffs is always good though, too bad it takes a while to get the staffs.

I made around 2k battlestaves I think, and it was such great profit if you don't consider the amount of time enchanting orbs.

I stopped doing battlestaves because even those were getting popular and hard to buy from the mage guild :(

My goal was to get 82 craft so I could make my own black dhide sets, but I did get a bunch of spices for stews so that'll do for now :o

Staurolite.png

Still plugging along, still staking. I am now 8-1 for whip stakes - the 1 being from a legs scammer with inferior stats who turned legs on. I bought torags legs too expecting this, and I had 5 combat stat levels on him (3 attk and 2 def) in a boxing match, but I still managed to lose. It's okay, he got cocky, and tried to go in for 2 whips, and instead turning on body this time. Caused the first picture:

650qk0.png

A couple more pics. Another whip stake win, and a nice Black Cav clue. My bank is worth ~40m now from clues, PvM and a lot of luck/"skill" staking. Not as good as a lot of the richer merchants/stakers, but I think it's pretty good for 07.

zuikgw.png

10nrvx3.png

Best of Bank 2 Days Ago:

2nb6kxz.png

Best of Bank Now:

qx07so.png

Gotta buy back my DH/Veracs/Rune Boots that I used as collateral in a stake, but pretty happy with that. Gonna slow down with staking now, seems people are wising up to the mathematics of strength level break points in staking.

l ll 1 slash l l1 1 is a terrible staker, all is does is scam all day, won at least 30m from antiscamming him.

Also you got fooled, look his stats again, has flat 80s, he account switched you from "l l1 1" to "l ll 1"

Will unspam with a bank pic in a few mins.

FM4xPk5.png

This doesn't include about 30m in items (ranger set,dbow,chins,runes,fury etc) on my pure, and all my barrow sets and random items.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I just made my first million in OSRS I'm so happy >:( ^

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

l ll 1 slash l l1 1 is a terrible staker, all is does is scam all day, won at least 30m from antiscamming him.

Also you got fooled, look his stats again, has flat 80s, he account switched you from "l l1 1" to "l ll 1"

FM4xPk5.png

This doesn't include about 30m in items (ranger set,dbow,chins,runes,fury etc) on my pure, and all my barrow sets and random items.

Ha. Didn't even see that. Mustve switched between the second and third stakes, because when he was using t legs he was on his noobier account because he expected to scam people. Glad I got out of there before I got TOO greedy. I normally make a point not to stake people with more than 1 I or L substitution, but I REALLY wanted to antiscam that idiot. Ill be more careful in the future, and just not stake people like that [wagon].

Ah well. Got lucky then. And since I have 40m which is enough for basically everything I need/want bar 3a, I'm cooling off staking and focusing on slayer/PvM. And sweet Jesus where is your ceiling man? That's OBSCENELY filthy rich.

FM4xPk5.png

A wild cannon barrel appears!

LgEZt.png

Wow, nice total/rank :P top 200!

Is bone crossbow any good for training?

Pros:

The ammo hits as hard as rune arrows, and it's only 18gp a pop.

Probably on par with MSB with iron arrows

Cons:

Slower than MSB with actual rune arrows

Slower than MSB with steel arrows

Slower than iron knives

Less efficient than cannoning

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Ewww people at yak now :( when I went there nobody was there, gratz on 1500 total and 70 range though :D

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYp1nhdUfQA

Edit: Horay got cleaned by glitchers.

Lost my entire bank to someone with much lower stats my first hit ddsing, 500m lost to him then my last 100mish to the guy I won 300m from in that video above.

Not too bothered though, was a fun run with 2007scape but increasingly found myself bored especially after rares are not going to be made discounted, kind of felt, whats the point.

Also I was REALLY bored of training after 74/87/77 stats, getting 99 is just something I don't want to do.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

^That sucks man :(

Meanwhile..

2IL8Euu.png

Just filled my zammy book because I didn't see myself getting the motivation to do quests for 45 def in the forseeable future.

Gonna take some time to work back up though :P

Staurolite.png