Old School RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds!

tripsis

I am an old player ,and we have a big group!we always play in the game together.If anybody has problem, you can get our help.we need some more guys with us to playing together!It will be very fun ! If you want some quest guides ,items,and much more things,you can follow me!

I am an old player ,and we have a big group!we always play in the game together.If anybody has problem, you can get our help.we need some more guys with us to playing together!It will be very fun ! If you want some quest guides ,items,and much more things,you can follow me!

Ehm, what?

2j3qh46.jpg

70Attack_zps09def400.png

I know I'm not as good as everyone else, but I'm pretty proud of my stats considering school isn't out yet and I'm in university so not much play time. Already got a whip so my defense levels will come quickly :)

• Like 1

Birdd-1.png

[spoiler=Levels]Birdd.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYp1nhdUfQA

Edit: Horay got cleaned by glitchers.

Lost my entire bank to someone with much lower stats my first hit ddsing, 500m lost to him then my last 100mish to the guy I won 300m from in that video above.

Not too bothered though, was a fun run with 2007scape but increasingly found myself bored especially after rares are not going to be made discounted, kind of felt, whats the point.

Also I was REALLY bored of training after 74/87/77 stats, getting 99 is just something I don't want to do.

Record any of it? Just you normally post a video even when you lose.

Lost my entire bank to someone with much lower stats my first hit ddsing, 500m lost to him then my last 100mish to the guy I won 300m from in that video above.

Not too bothered though, was a fun run with 2007scape but increasingly found myself bored especially after rares are not going to be made discounted, kind of felt, whats the point.

Also I was REALLY bored of training after 74/87/77 stats, getting 99 is just something I don't want to do.

[hide=vid]

[/hide]

Not that exciting just proof if you like of me losing it/explaining what doing now, was not going to bother posting on tif.

• Like 1

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

[hide=vid]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oAWGN_m8wY[/hide]

Not that exciting just proof if you like of me losing it/explaining what doing now, was not going to bother posting on tif.

Fight those allegations... Just curious, where was the glitching? I am actually quite surprised that the duel arena *seems* to have been relatively glitch free?

• Like 1

LgEZt.png

[hide=vid]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oAWGN_m8wY[/hide]

Fight those allegations... Just curious, where was the glitching? I am actually quite surprised that the duel arena *seems* to have been relatively glitch free?

I was wondering this too. Or did he just say "lost to glitchers" because hes mad as [bleep]?

iKhvZOZ.png4F4hQZ4.png

Been doing some Barbarian Fishing recently, and keep seeing this strange thing happen: bots run to the pier and actually jump into the whirlpool.

whirlpoolp.png

What could they be doing in there? They can't be killing brutals or mithrils, or pretty much anything else in there.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

mrsfif.png

One man's trash......

That there is an example of one of the things I missed so badly when they removed free trade. The days little surprises. Going and picking up a stack of runes when you see it in the bank knowing it could be absolutely any amount. Rather than after free trade removal, knowing it could not be more than 3k gp value.

On a similar note not being able to one day get incredibly lucky and pk a partyhat, or happen to be in the right place at the right time as an afker dies to a random. But I'm waffling..

LgEZt.png

I remember fondly standing under a crazy rich person clear their bank of "junk"... This included like 40+ of each dragonstone jewellery at various stages, 1k+ of many potions at various doses, about 20k blood runes (why?!) and so many other huge stacks of easy to sell items. I think it totaled at something insane like 25m, and I only got the first 2 inventories or so before others realized what was happening and got in on the "drop party" :P

Ironically I already had about 100m+ bank for the first time when that happened, if it happened a few months earlier I'm sure I would have shrieked with joy.

CNqWHdA.jpg

93 Smithing and finally made it to the front page. I can finally say I've made it to a skill's first page haha. My RS life is complete. I can take it easy now :razz:

34dfodd.png

• Like 1

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

93 Smithing and finally made it to the front page. I can finally say I've made it to a skill's first page haha. My RS life is complete. I can take it easy now :razz:

34dfodd.png

What are you making?

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.