Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. So I asked Cook from Wiki and he said they use the graphing data API to get exact prices, that is: ../../m=itemdb_rs/api/graph/$ItemID.json from that page. Have you tried that/does that help?
  2. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    820.
  3. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Well, I told it to make a backup of contacts and poof everything restored itself. So now I'm happy :-D.
  4. I think you're hard pressed to break 1M/hr on runite even at 99 Mining in F2P assuming you time and mine ores without any competition. And P2P wouldn't be that much better as the only real improvement to speed is a slightly better pickaxe.
  5. For some unknown reason rares have gone crazy...by the way according to the designated thread it's actually up near 720. Go you :P.
  6. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Not all of them, just some. And hmm I have no idea where to find said file. I'll try searching later.
  7. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    So Skype's application version (which I don't like anyway - I prefer a regular sized window) is dropping support tomorrow. I got the Skype for Desktop version and it seems it deleted half my contacts? They're showing up as question marks and no information...bloody hell, Microsoft. Has anyone had a similar experience or know anyway to fix it other than re-requesting everyone?
  8. I think you pretty much have it. I'm not sure what the challenges default to on those skills, but it may be of note that you can block challenges in everything you're 99 in, so you can guarantee a challenge to within what you have left. I think Divination got screwed over with some challenge they added though. The Divination minigame that you are referring to goes by the name Guthixian Caches. We have a guide on the site for it. If you play on emptier worlds, you are less likely to run into other players and it makes it slightly easier to earn points. You might just want to do caches only while you do train other skills if you find the Divination spots particularly taxing :P.
  9. My impression is that you have to start all over, which sucks but kind of makes sense I guess :/. It would seem a little unfair if a bunch of people got to "import" their main's stats in there for a huge head start.
  10. Hasn't that poll been out for a bit? I seem to remember seeing it since Thursday or Friday, but I could be off. Anyway I think camel monsters would be hilarious.
  11. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    820
  12. 23,263.
  13. As you may remember from a certain Times article :-w I was not too much a fan of Deadman Mode. However, it seems Jagex has made some changes/improvements and it's looking a little more reasonable. A few highlights: Xp earned 5 times as fast.You can 'protect' 5 skills from XP loss on deathSome sort of insurance for items, but not applicable if you have them on upon death.Bank raiding for an inventory worth of items, not the whole entire bank. Discuss? They also seem rather confident on fixing DDoSing.
  14. Are you sure that you don't have your combat targets 'unlocked' and hiding in the corner somewhere or perhaps under another interface? When it's unlocked, it will look like this: and it will stay in one position constantly, rather than moving with the top of the monster as you move/rotate the screen. To find it, you'll need to press escape -> Edit Mode -> and find the interface "Combat Target," and move it to your desired location. You can also just click the lock icon on there to keep them in place when you're fighting monsters, and can always toggle it if you wish to change it again. Hopefully that helps - if not, I'm not sure what else could be the issue. You are playing on EoC mode I'm assuming, or are you on Legacy?
  15. Very nice, cute video :P. Now, I wonder what the mathematical chance of obtaining that drop could be... Also moving over to RuneScape Media where this is better suited :).
  16. I would assume the steps are as follows: register authenticator, wait an initial 7 days after registering it, then you can remove ironman mode whenever you wish. At least that is what would make sense.
  17. I'm having a strong dislike for the new GE user interfaces, showing rounded prices instead of exact in our offer summary, the fact that the extra 2 slots for P2P are not aligned as blocks (why not align them right and then put the item loan box shaded out when not applicable?), etc... +1 for making the beach ball F2P. It almost makes up for throwing Tuska in a members-only area now.
  18. Have you tried to trade crab hats for anything recently? If so, you could qualify for free verbal abuse from the RS community! Just hanging on my P2P account for a bit and saw this... [spoiler=Profanity, you have been warned]
  19. 23,265.
  20. Either that or lazy coding I guess :P.
  21. Yeah, if I'm not mistaken, the same thing happened with Black Santa Hats, right?
  22. Yeah sort of, there's an NPC 'Sam' (after Uncle Sam) in the beach party area near the bank: Occasionally balloons will drop, and if you pop a few you have a chance at attaining Sam's hat (which I'm wearing in the picture).
  23. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    816.
  24. 23,267.
  25. I presume it's mainly to cater to their American players...much in the same way that they have Thanksgiving (although that is celebrated a little more widely I think?). I do remember that had Oktoberfest or something at some point. It's all good for a couple of laughs and a silly hat though, I suppose :-P. Edit: a few interesting statistics here. And some demographics from Youtube video views here. Just in case anyone is curious :P.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.