Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    828.
  2. 23,173. Well, we went to this other world to stab Tuska, a beast that was on a collision course with Gielinor...we succeeded and won. Afterward there was a cutscene and she crashed into the ocean by the desert. Now you can still play the minigame if you like, and stab Tuska at the end. Hence we have a new expression instead of "beating a dead horse," which is now "stabbing a dead Tuska" as someone mentioned on the forums and said someone should make a meme out of it. So I did...
  3. 23,175. Okay well to start, I suppose you missed the Tuska event? Or were you following that?
  4. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    802. Yes.
  5. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    824.
  6. 23,177. Well then..hmph. You're right, I should change my avatar back soon.
  7. 23,179. DEVNULL!!! I will not make another post in /FG/ again until I get your word that you won't disappear on us like that ever again. :shame:
  8. Closing as requested. I'm glad everything is running smoothly for you now! :)
  9. 23,181.
  10. 23,183.
  11. 23,185.
  12. 23,187. It will be faster if we all work together ;).
  13. Yeah since they have not been active in 8 years and have no posts, it should be doable. I'll pass it on for you :).
  14. 23,190.
  15. 23,192.
  16. True, if you're trying to grind to swimsuit as fast as possible, but do note that in doing so you lose a (sizable) chunk of XP for turning them. I assume Dwarven Fish Extractor is a glitch :/.
  17. 23,195.
  18. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Well I'm going home to see family for a couple weeks. Should be fun :P.
  19. They're a good band, like a bunch of their songs.
  20. Okay, understanding weapons and armour is in fact easier since Evolution of Combat :). Each piece of equipment (for the main pieces at least) has a certain level requirement, and that more or less tells you how good it is in the majority of cases. For example, if weapon A requires 50 attack, it's probably better than weapon B with 40 attack. The same thing goes for armour, say for a platebody requiring 50 defense vs 40 defense. There are some notable exceptions and caveats, but for the most part that's how it goes. If you want to understand how things work I think most people would be more than happy to explain - if that's what you're worried about.
  21. Well I'm not completely sure that what you're asking is even possible - using lower tier equipment and being regarded as a good player. No one is saying you can't like your weapons of choice but if you want to be "good" at the game you have to keep aiming for higher level stuff. I honestly don't think anyone is going to shoot you down in-game for using one weapon or another, but it's going to be harder to do most stuff. I mean you could try Woox style and try to kill higher level monsters with dragon weaponry and that might be impressive, with enough persistence. Though the game mechanics have rendered this more on luck than skill than they use to be.
  22. That's great and all but I'm not sure what exactly you're asking for help with? Maybe I missed it.
  23. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Netscape anyone? :o
  24. 23,197.
  25. So sorry to see you go D: but I wish you the best of luck in your teaching endeavors!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.