Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. 23,098.
  2. Oh yeah those look much better :P.
  3. Hello, welcome to TIF! I've moved your topic to Help and Advice where it's better suited. The only things I can suggest are: 1) Raise the G.E. price until it buys. Prices fluctuate and you may have to pay more than med. 2) Hunt down your own, if you have the level. This might take a while. 3) Try W2 or other popular worlds at the G.E. to see if you can find any other players selling. To the best of my knowledge they're not sold at stores. Have fun and happy scaping :).
  4. Oh, well seems like definitely a lot...maybe 6 seconds/inventory for 24 pouches each, which would be over 14K, possibly more if you mark the screen and everything. It might be useful to get a full bank so you can hold your supplies in your inventory and click the dump all button on the deposit box interface too.
  5. Pardon my ignorance, but I don't quite understand what you're aiming to do? If you want to make a ton of pouches, you need unnoted pouches and tertiaries right? I'm just confused about what you're doing with the deposit box but if you can explain a little more I could at least approximate on the math :).
  6. Unlocking the first spell at Livid Farm might be fair, but it depends on how much of a learning curve it has, to be honest. If it takes hours just to learn to do it effectively it's not going to be fun for people to have that experience regardless <_>
  7. 23,100.
  8. What browser are you using? If you're on Chrome (or some other browsers) it will block Java and fail to load. You would need to use the downloadable client or another browser that still runs Java. Also moving this to Help & Advice where this is better suited :).
  9. Yeah, Jagex hinted at it on the 31st in a newspost directly, maybe more in Tweets/Reddit/other social media I don't follow too:
  10. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    880. That sounds like a good idea!
  11. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    834. Be warned Devnull, we do hit back!
  12. 23,102.
  13. Unless I'm drawing a blank, probably the beach party fishing spots would be the best. The best XP would be barbarian fishing, but that is of course not really AFK, unless you hold down two buttons. For defence, since you can use any of the three combat styles you want...maybe glacors if you don't mind it not being AFK? Or hellhounds/kiln for AFK training. I'm not sure what's absolute fastest, just some suggestions :).
  14. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    876.
  15. 23,104. A straight! But the wrong order.
  16. Announcement posted not long ago. It's the usual boosts: 2x for P2P, 1.2x for F2P: It will run 12:00 game time on the 25th through 12:00 game time on the 28th. Now cue the waiting for what will and won't stack with BXPW. I'll add stuff to this post as we find out if you guys like.
  17. I think I see the issue - according to the calculator you're all set for Recipe for Disaster with 10 Cooking - but in actuality you need a much higher level to "finish" everything. I'm not sure if it can be coded to recurse through subquests and display those requirements in there instead; I'd have to check on it. Thanks for pointing it out :).
  18. 23,106.
  19. I find that fishing is good XP and I've been taking advantage of that. Cooking may also be decent...and I haven't really tried out Ranged/Strength for the obvious reasons. Using anti-sun potions for the 5% bonus training other stuff on the beach is definitely worthwhile though, if you were planning on doing some bank skilling.
  20. 23,108. "My grandpa posted on this thread when the count was still 5 digits!"
  21. Last 5 years...that is a big task lol. I guess the main change is Evolution of Combat and how it changed the dynamic of virtually all fighting in the game. Essentially you can fire off a series of special attacks which do different amounts of damage and generate adrenaline. When you have enough you can do more powerful attacks at the cost of some or all of it. The other change is generally standarizing everything in terms of tiers and level requirements. For example now, a weapon that requires 60 attack is roughly the same as another weapon that with the same level requirement. There's also duel wielding weapons, which has generally superseded the use of shields. You can also play a simpler version of combat by turning on "Legacy Mode" in interface settings, which is meant to emulate the old combat. It can help give things a look that might be more familiar to you :). So...I'm not sure what you want to do, but in terms of combat, RS has come out with several more tiers of weapons and such. The cheapest of those are drygores, duel wield melee weapons, which run ~50M a set (main hand + offhand). But I mean in the mean time if you want to do combat, the GWD power armours (Bandos/Armadyl/Subjugation for melee, ranged, and magic, respectively) are much cheaper than they were back in the day, so you could buy those and do some Slayer or lower level bossing? They're fairly liquid so you can just sell them back. I imagine you haven't checked out the Dungeoneering and Divination skills...those are useful, but Divination can be tedious to train (semi-afk) and Dungeoneering hard to start...any interest in training that? It would be great if you could be a little more specific so we know what might interest you :P.
  22. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    832.
  23. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    876. Haha!
  24. 23,110.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.