Everything posted by Arceus
- Count Up
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
-
Constructing Flatpack Mahogany Tables
Hmm that's bizarre then :(, I'm not sure. And one more thought, if you do have protean planks lying around you can use those to substitute if you wish.
-
Constructing Flatpack Mahogany Tables
You need to be in the Dining Room rather than the kitchen ;). I don't think you have any alternatives, just one price, which is ~14K apiece = 1.7M total according to G.E. prices. You will get some amount of it back from the Daily Challenge reward but I'm not sure as to how much.
- Count Down from 30k
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
That's too bad, and being F2P I have absolutely no use for it as well :rolleyes: .
-
Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
- Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Even when Jagex promises it, doubling can be too good to be true!- Question about Bonds With IG money.
Yes, it seems you can, from the Wiki page at least: Also moved to Help and Advice as this topic is better suited here :).- [10-8-15] Fist of Guthix | Centralised Toggles
Yeah playing all that time to earn tokens which get used up in a thousand essence (which is like what, 10 trips?) doesn't seem to offset the cost fairly. Air/earth gloves were a much better balanced and in fact improved on your Runecrafting gains from a minmax training perspective back in the day.- Count Up
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
- Which bosses do/don't count towards rampage challenges?
I think this page at the bottom after the table: Whether or not this is actually true, I'm not sure though...- Dev Blog: QP master cape
On the bright side, after Squeal and EoC every protest feels tame... :rolleyes:- Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
"I've squatted and I can't get up!"- Count Down from 30k
- EOC destroyed my account, what should i do with it now?
It could still be fun to show off I guess, or turn into some sort of pure if you're interested? It's still a nice achievement even if it does gain you combat levels. By the way if you want to, it is possible to reset your Prayer and Constitution back to 1...I don't see why you would want to, just putting it out there.- Today...
- Good VS Evil
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.