Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. I agree, but the only practical solution I could see to properly fix it would be to open up the whole lower half of the Fletching skill to free players, and I'm not sure Jagex would be so keen on that idea. Melee and Magic's component skills (smithing, even if it is a broken table, and runecrafting) are free to play enough to at least do most things. By the way, assuming you are on RuneScape 3, you might try killing minotuars (with melee) as they drop bronze and iron arrows relatively often, to the best of my recollection anyway.
  2. Thanks, I've passed this on - unfortunately it's not something that I am able to fix myself. In the meantime one workaround is just to change the URL manually. Note that when viewing a certain room, it loads the page: http://www.tip.it/runescape/tables/construction?table=RoomNameHere So to get the chapel, you could do: http://www.tip.it/runescape/tables/construction?table=Chapel For the combat room: http://www.tip.it/runescape/tables/construction?table=Combat+Room etc. Hope this helps :).
  3. 23,058. Sounds like a busy day!
  4. Congratulations! Your signature will need an update ;).
  5. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
  6. 23,060.
  7. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    912.
  8. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    850.
  9. 23,062. I SPy someone trying to screw you over, Devnull. :(
  10. I am not sure but if you could get the exact name of the NPC the next time they appear it would be easier to check :).
  11. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    848.
  12. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    908.
  13. 23,064. Nope...
  14. 23,066.
  15. As mentioned in the other replies, even updating and keeping up with the new content in RuneScape 3, as well as replacing long since changed content, requires a substantial amount of effort. Theoretically, if we wanted to create more pages, i.e. Firemaking Training [OSRS], it could work, but then we have a major links problem. All of our tooltips and such are linked to RS3 databases, so someone would click on maple log and be brought to its information in RS3. We don't have any sort of framework for OSRS databases which is probably the first thing we would need, and I'm not sure building one would even be possible. Even if we were able to extract out the old guides from Waybach Machine and got flooded with submissions and useful information to add on to and improve them, it's still an issue of sheer manpower. It takes time and effort to modify, code, check each page and verify that information is true. For the obvious security reasons we are unable to let people write and submit a page. Few of us actually even play Old School. So while it is a nice idea and something that I wish we could do more of, at the moment it just doesn't seem possible or practical. The intersection of people who have the interest in RuneScape, the ability to code or willingness to learn, and have a significant amount of time to contribute is just too small.
  16. 23,068.
  17. I expect rune gauntlets will crash before long, just a simple supply issue...I am curious what the current price is now though.
  18. Kill Araxxi...buy a few keys. Hmmm :P. I don't expect the majority of players will take on all those challenges so easily, but I guess it can be done, as long as there are no limits on how much you can do per day.
  19. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    904. Onward and upward!
  20. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    846.
  21. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
  22. 23,070.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.