Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    930.
  2. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    860.
  3. 23,033.
  4. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    858.
  5. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    926.
  6. 23,035.
  7. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    922. Yes, good will triumph!
  8. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    856. Good, I hope you stick around :D.
  9. 23,037. Good to see a new peson! :D
  10. Arceus replied to Yehoshua I's topic in Quests
    Ah okay, thanks - afraid that image is a bit fuzzy though, is it possible to do it with HD and anti-aliasing on (and maybe lighting detail down)? And also without the mouse pointer and more options text on there. Thanks :).
  11. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Even if that girl was telling the truth and was actually 17, he still shouldn't have done it <_ not that i feel a whole lot of sympathy for either them.>
  12. As far as I know there are not any plans to increase inventory space, nor will there ever be, according to what JMods have said. I'm sure it was a bug as the JMod confirmed. Bear in mind though, finding a bug doesn't mean there is an instant fix for it, and even once they track it down, they have to implement it. Most bugs cannot be done via a hotfix, so they have to take all the worlds down to do a system update and apply it. This is very rarely done unless there is something really major to change. So bug fixes and such are relegated to the next system update, meaning Monday assuming they can fix it by then. I wouldn't jump on board with conspiracy theories just yet :P.
  13. Arceus replied to Yehoshua I's topic in Quests
    Thank you both, Yehoshua and Sirenix :). The quest guide has been updated with the picture/instructions from that page and you have both been credited.
  14. Golden barrows sets sounded so much better in my head, until I saw the pictures. Eww.
  15. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
  16. 23,040.
  17. There is a new Treasure Hunter promotion, and my heart(s) are ready!
  18. I don't think so. It's generated automatically with the tag. I assume that it was put in years ago though, so I could ask if we could consider removing that disclaimer at this point...can't promise anything though :P.
  19. If you go to safe Clan Wars, you won't lose anything on death. And some other combat-oriented minigames, although I'm not sure how much traffic they get these days :(.
  20. First you need to get the ID of a youtube video, usually the part of it after "v=" in the URL. For example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oncmL69ZEJ8.Once you have that, you can embed a HQ video with [ youtubehq]Video ID[ /youtubhq]or a high definition video (which will put a spoiler around it and warn about high CPU usage) with [ youtubehd]Video ID[ /youtubehd]There should not be a space in front, I just had to edit it that way or else it wouldn't show up, even in code tags :wacko: . So as an example... HQ: HD: Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here. By the way if you click the icon for 'Special BBcode' (third from left, top row in the editor, at least on this skin) it gives a list of different tags that can be used and will mark up the code for you :). Hope that helps!
  21. 23,042.
  22. Congratulations, I'm glad to hear you got it back :).
  23. Arceus replied to Yehoshua I's topic in Quests
    Someone else was mentioning that as well...since you did it recently, was this the puzzle (jumping lodestone) or was it something else? That's what was in there way back when anyway :P.
  24. Just checking, but I assume you have the setting unchecked right? Otherwise, no ideas :(.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.