Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. I kinda see where this is going just by making assumptions, but I don't watch TV or movies so this almost went over my head >.> I'm curious about these faction battles, I didn't hear anything about rewards... It's 1am I could have missed it but the community is driven by rewards, could this be dead content already? They're J Mod initiated events and not regular content. Whenever a J Mod pops into game they tend to get people congregating near them anyway so I doubt it'll be dead. Just some acitivity for J Mods to put on when they feel like it Sounds like dead content to me already, idt in my 6 or 7 years of playing I've ever even seen a jmod in game You have to make the effort to track them down (there's a little 'i' icon that appears on the in-game clock when a Jmod event is soon; hover over it for more info) and fight through the tsunami of lag when you get to the spot, but they definitely are there, and it's more common now than back in the day.
  2. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    892.
  3. 23,088.
  4. If you just go into Quick Chat and type 'tasks' in the search, you should get the option 'I have completed ... tasks in a row.' Click it and your character will say how many :). I think it tells you in game chat as well upon completing a task but you may have to adjust filter settings for that.
  5. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    892.
  6. 23,090.
  7. That is true, but I'm not sure it would get parsed into a space when you post. In principle one might be able to do it, but it would probably be a lot of work. The issue is that (some) HTML attributes just don't support a space in them, so when you try instructing it to put a space, it just breaks the tag completely. [anchor]Some%20anchor[/anchor] Yeah, in fact it breaks it as well, probably due to an unescaped % or something.
  8. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    892.
  9. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    840.
  10. 23,092.
  11. The syntax created by the tags is unfortunately not quite correct. I think someone noted it earlier this year but I guess it hasn't been changed yet. Here's how you do it: To make the anchor itself, wrap the text in [anchor] tags. I believe spaces in an anchor name are not allowed for code reasons: [anchor]sampleanchor[/anchor] Now to link to this anchor, make a link like this. You can put spaces here if desired: [anchorlink=sampleanchor]Some text here[/anchorlink]. So when you do all that, the end product should look like this: [anchor]sampleanchor[/anchor] Now to link to this anchor, make a link like this. You can put spaces here if desired: [anchorlink=sampleanchor]Some text here[/anchorlink]. When you are using the BBcode to make an anchorlink it puts [anchorlink=""]instead of [anchorlink=] (no quotes)and with the quotes it does not work. I hope that helps :).
  12. New BTS video: Well, no kidding about the FoG rewards, but are they hoping to improve them by taking existing rewards out? I hope there is some new stuff that's actually useful. And if they take out healing abilities and items (bandages), no one is going to survive in FoG very long without running like hell...right?
  13. Always finfish what you started.
  14. Well sounds like a glitch if it's supposed to change automatically. The only thing I can think of is maybe you have to use up all charges and add another gold bar to maybe kick it into working, but I'm not sure if that will help.
  15. I think you have to go in person to whoever (say Kuradel) and switch Slayer masters manually, if that's what you're asking.
  16. Arceus replied to Sirenix's topic in Quests
    Yes, there should definitely be a picture (or at least a link) in there. I'm not sure how that happened... It would appear that it was linked to the gap-jumping puzzle in Dungeoneering some time ago. If that's still the case it would be easy enough to link that back there, so if anyone has more information on that it would be appreciated :).
  17. Good find! Thank you for pointing that out. I've added that to the guide and credited you :).
  18. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    838.
  19. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    888.
  20. Right on! :) Devnull.
  21. 23,094.
  22. 23,096.
  23. Man, this person is just missing a 'c' :P
  24. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    884.
  25. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    836.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.