Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. I'd say go for the highest tier you can afford without breaking the bank, i.e., if you can afford it, go for Armadyl Boots and gloves. I presume people use that setup because the power gloves are cheaper than the boots, or they just held on to them as Sy said.
  2. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    702. "Still trying..."
  3. Welcome to TIF and thank you for the update! The quest has been updated and you have been credited.
  4. 23,451.
  5. Welcome to TIF! Funny how 2007 seemed like an amazing graphical game back then :P. And props to you for putting RuneScape at the top of that list :D.
  6. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    702. Calling for backup!
  7. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    702.
  8. 23,453. Flu in May? Ouch :S.
  9. Hello, welcome to TIF! The second group (with two symbols) is supposed to represent 16. Note how 13 is ++ (12+1), 14 is +(symbol for '2') which is 12+2, 15 is +(symbol for '3') which is 12+3, 16 is +(symbol for 4, the + with an extra line on the bottom) which is 12+4, etc, Proceeding with that, you should have 7 + 16 - 3 - 3 = 17. I think you may have used 14 for the middle symbol by substituting in the values for both 1 and 4. However this does not work in this puzzle because the TzHaar number system is base 12 instead of the base 10 we are more familiar with. If you used 14 you would have 7 + 14 - 3 - 3 = 15. Does that make sense? I also linked your image directly so others can see more easily for future reference :).
  10. A lot of people (read: those who don't have maxed combat and top tier weaponry and armour) are less than a fan of PvP though, even if it is completely safe. Plus it becomes very tricky to balance - you either have high levels slaughtering lower levels for rewards or everyone avoiding PvP completely if it's not incentivized enough.
  11. People would play for ten minutes and then: "We want a Grand Exchange!"
  12. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Glad to hear :). Finally got a new razor blade, so much better now :P...
  13. 23,455.
  14. I think you can still add one - on your first post click "Edit" -> "Use Full Editor" -> "Manage Topic Poll" (on the right side near the top) -> fill it out and save, and that should work :).
  15. But what you're asking is more of a subjective question rather than an objective one - that is, a question that will depend on what an individual person thinks rather than some absolute answer (like: what are some things unlocking Elf City gives access to?). And the more subjective something is, the less you're really asking for help than you are for input/opinions, which is a perfectly valid thing to do. If you want to encourage more feedback, maybe you could add a poll to your topic, which might encourage more people to at least leave a numerical response or whatever else you want to poll. Just a suggestion though :).
  16. Go for it, experience a hundred times over says items tend only to fall with time (albeit sometimes gradually) post-release so if you can find a spot enjoy it. Unless you have access to much more lucrative things :P.
  17. Yes, it was in fact released Tuesday :) (see here). The GE price is not correct though. It should be somewhere under 5M but prices can fluctuate quite a bit upon release, so I'm not sure of the exact number. It should settle around 2M-3Mish if that sooner or later.
  18. People are always going to have different opinions on what others care about or don't care about. I haven't done this quest personally but I loved the storylines of quests I did complete. Still though, this is better suited in Questionnaires, so I'm moving it there for you. Please remember Help & Advice should only be used for questions specifically regarding the game, and Questionnaires is for getting opinions about something. If you are unsure which board your topic would be best suited for, you can always feel free to PM me or another moderator or admin. :)
  19. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    702 again.
  20. Arceus replied to The Observer's topic in Off-Topic
    Hey there's no need to fight, save that for the game '-'. Though one bit of advice regarding that website might be to take advantage of CSS a little more...
  21. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    702!
  22. Emulators are legal, and as far as I'm aware emulation is legal if you get the file from your own legally purchased copy (at least in the US, not sure about the rest of the world), but it tends to be an extremely fine line that's pretty easy to cross. That said, I'm not a legal expert by any means and forum rules are another thing entirely. I'm pretty much just running off of what I've seen other forums do. Even if you do that though, in copying the data off the game cartridge you need software which (Nintendo at least claims) is illegal. So you would have to obtain the tools to make such a copy from Nintendo with their express permission. P.S. I love how they include floppy disks in that description, as if.
  23. In real life that's a complicated legal question I'm not going to delve into, but as far as Tip.It Forums go I'm afraid you can't post them, sorry :(. Mentioning it in passing would be okay I guess, but don't encourage/suggest/link to anything along those lines. Nintendo explains it on their legal page here if you would like to read further.
  24. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    702.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.