Did RuneScape eat my Road Trip rewards?

ixfd64

I got a RuneScape Road Trip lamp and Wonder bar charge booster while in New Varrock after completing the introductory sub-quest of Dimension of Disaster. The lamp and booster disappeared from my inventory when I returned to the regular world; this was not unexpected because items obtained in New Varrock are supposed to remain there. However, the lamp and booster were nowhere to be seen when I returned to New Varrock. I talked to Mistress Fara and Diango, but neither of them gave me the items.

So are they gone for good? Or is there something else I must to do retrieve them?

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

Unfortunately it sounds to me that you encountered an unexpected glitch and they may be gone :(. I am unfamiliar with the Wonder bar charge booster though - what is that? An item that gives a few more charges along with the spin tickets?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Yes the wonder bar charge moves the bar one space.

and yes it does indeed sound like you were the victim of an unintentional glitch. you could try contacting jagex through the forums. a jmod may be able to fix the problem idk. 

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Essentially it appears the Road Trip stuff isn't properly equipped to deal with item erasing instances - it will spawn within the instance but won't be taken outside (as nothing can be from instances) but on any sort of re-entering it would be deleted as it is an illegal item that should not be in that instance.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• 3 weeks later...

Jagex fixed this issue in the May 26 update. It's good that nobody else will be affected, although it's kind of annoying that the lost XP could have been used on one of the hard-to-train skills. On the other hand, I've been getting tons of smoldering lamps lately. Perhaps RNGesus saw the injustice and decided to make amends. :P

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)