Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. I would say a fair assessment is that a good bulk of people on TIF are very high level/maxed/comped whatever, especially if you weight by how much they actually post. Besides on RSOF you usually get several people who don't even read your post and start spouting off irrelevant comments, among other issues...I can totally understand the rationale for not posting there. I don't even read it much myself, even though I used to. It's not completely redundant though, because different groups of people can post on different forums for the same general subject.
  2. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    574. Devnull, have you no shame? Have you not considered the consequences to the other dimension?!
  3. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    525. N-nothing...
  4. 23,953.
  5. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    570.
  6. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    523. *still staring open-mouthed in shock*
  7. 23,955.
  8. So you have the Void Knight armour patch, you use it on elite void knight armour robe, and nothing happens? Can you turn your game messages filter to 'on' and see if it's printing a message? EDIT: I think this may be the problem. You can upgrade them from regular -> elite -> superior elite, however you cannot go from superior -> superior elite. So if you go regular -> superior you get stuck. It's stupid but I think that may be the hangup, unless Wiki has incomplete info. Was mistaken, either order works (see below).
  9. 23,957.
  10. No, those are discontinued. And they were untradeable anyway :P. I think you just buy the costumes for some small sum of GP these days.
  11. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    521. He should I mean, he's a really nice guy once you get to know him! :-D
  12. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    568.
  13. 23,959.
  14. I don't think the forum supports that. Their posts could be autohidden or something, but that would probably do more to discourage potential newcomers to the forums than to alleviate the effects of the few spambots we do get.
  15. As far as I know, the giant hand is still in-game, just a matter of catching it doing its work ;).
  16. I guess it could be released for completeness, but it would have to be either a rare trophy item or just become more junk to alchemy lol.
  17. The main points were: a) Bots could solve random events or avoid them anyway. It's simply redundant to assign everyone to do random events as a way to catch bots when bots can solve the puzzles just as easily as humans. Although I still kind of miss them, they were cute.. b) Jagex developed a new system called BotWatch that nominally detects these bots and bans them automatically. The system had a few infamous flaws, but I guess they have it under control now. The omnipotence of botting has definitely diminished a bit (from what I can see) since they had random events though. I remember there would be 10 different spambots at the G.E. spamming RWT websites or 40 different people at yews...maybe they've just moved on to other things though.
  18. So 6 frog-people came up to me today and...no this isn't a joke...
  19. Congratulations! Do you have any plans to go for another 99?
  20. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    How does it work better with 13-?
  21. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Maybe you should all sit down in a room and work on it together? If your code isn't commented and everything, being there to explain how a certain part works when they get stuck is probably the next best thing
  22. That is a rather large if, but yeah, good point.
  23. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    564.
  24. 23,961.
  25. Yeah it's on the front page, but I don't think it's been updated for this week yet :S

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.