Everything posted by Arceus
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
-
Who is that moron who keeps interrupting me in the wilderness while I try chopping these blood trees?
Magic? I'm not particularly sure what the lore rationale is but this is not an uncommon theme for video games and such.
-
Who is that moron who keeps interrupting me in the wilderness while I try chopping these blood trees?
Well maybe you should talk to the NPC? I believe she goes by the name Mami Rimba.
-
Who is that moron who keeps interrupting me in the wilderness while I try chopping these blood trees?
Are you referring to the fact that the logs crumble to dust if you walk a couple steps away? You need to fletch them on the spot, otherwise they disappear.
- Today...
-
The search function needs a fixing big time.
Weird, it does seem to be random. I thought maybe it was by timestamp of most recent post on threads but that seems off too. But indeed, it's probably up to IVP to fix that, not us.
-
need help making money
Well if you don't want to do bossing and don't like dg, probably killing high level Slayer monsters (i.e. ascension creatures) is your best bet. You have 99 Slayer so those requirements won't be an issue. If you have a change of heart about Dungeoneering, or want to pursue an alternative method of training the skill without actually doing it, you might want to give the Distraction & Diversion known as Sinkholes a try. You can do it twice per day for some free Dungeoneering xp or tokens, depending on how things turn out. The reason I mention it is that at 85 Dungeoneering, you can unlock Frost Dragons, which provide a steady source of income, and you can stay there pretty much indefinitely in a set of Guthan's. Outside of combat methods, there are ways to make money but they are generally less lucrative or you have to look harder to find them. For example you could tan dragonhides using the tanner in Al Kharid, or make Weapon Poison++. RS Wiki has a list of moneymaking methods you can have a look at for ideas, but most of the top profit ones do involve bossing. You have great stats though - I hope that helped a little :).
- Count Down from 30k
-
Hey
Welcome to TIF! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :D.
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
-
Broken images
I think that should do it for fixing the links/most of images...some of the content could be updated another time though. For the Hiscores thread I don't know what images could be there, but if anyone does recall feel free to let me know. I'll ask around as well.
- Good VS Evil
- VPN program useage
- VPN program useage
- Good VS Evil
- Count Up
-
Count Up
481. Those are given to staff members who desire them, or as prizes from some contests, but I can't even remember the last one held on the forums.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Thanks to timestamps, I can immortalize the important moments like these.
-
Count Up
479. No we don't sell ranks here :P.
-
Broken images
Well if you could mention any threads you have found, that would be very helpful :P. If not, I guess we'll find them...eventually.
-
Dropbox - It's a noob, it's a skiller, it's me!
Haha thank you, but I mean there's a hard limit of 200 friends on F2P as opposed to 400 on P2P.
-
Count Up
477. Money to this site? I think there's a button on the homepage (who knows if it still works though..). Or something else o.O?
-
Dropbox - It's a noob, it's a skiller, it's me!
F2P players and noobs like myself only get 200 friends.. :P.