Everything posted by Arceus
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
- Today...
-
Now that I've done Mourning's Ends Part II one question remains.
You need: -Making History -Catapult Construction -Within the Light to start it. You have all the prerequisites for those quests, but you may be missing a few skill requirements. Specifically, you need 69 Agility for Within the Light and you are eligible to do the other two now :). To do Plague's End, once you finish those three, you'll need 75 in Agility, Crafting, Construction, Dungeoneering, Herblore, Mining, Prayer, Ranged, Summoning, and Woodcutting (though some of those are superfluous).
-
Back after over 10 years.. *phew* Help me get used to RS again please.
Yes you can repair all the degradable stuff with an armour stand, generally half cost with 100 Smithing. That's what I was trying to allude to above - sorry I was not clear! Bandos armour will cost only about 6.1M at market price right now, and that even includes the useless shield :P. You should definitely be able to get it, just work at it with making money and you will get there. Treasure Hunter is a "minigame" through which you can win prizes, which vary from xp lamps to stars (which grant bonus xp) to cosmetics and more...it has also been the cause of some disgruntlement with players becoming increasingly annoyed with overpowered promotions. But I'll leave that story for another day. Just in case you aren't aware, remember that there are no gravestone in PvP (that would kind of defeat the point!). And thanks, although I'm technically level 15 from Prayer. RuneTrack never updated that formula...
-
Today...
It's better to be safe than sorry especially with something like chest pain. You don't want to discover that you had a cracked rib or whatever else (I'm clearly not a medical expert) at some point down the line. I hope as much as everyone else that you're fine, but just because there is no physical pain doesn't mean you should not get checked out.
- Today...
-
Back after over 10 years.. *phew* Help me get used to RS again please.
1. Yes I realize that, just letting you know something for the future :P. 2. They come from Treasure Hunter, but unless you're going to be purchasing a vast quantity of keys, just buy them off the Grand Exchange. The Spring Cleaner does have a chance of failing but the increased value of the rare resources you get instead more than compensates. 6. Bandos, Armadyl and Subjugation don't degrade, so that may be a good target for now. You just buy them once and you're set forever! Guthan's, which in contrast is a set of Barrows armour, is also useful in some situations if you want to stay a long time and use it for the healing effect, but it does degrade. The cost is 1M to fix the whole set at Bob or about half that if someone with 99 Smithing assists you in doing it. 8. They've definitely pruned it back, but the occasional one still slips through I guess. 9. Yep a lot of skills have become more AFK or have good AFK options. For example you can dress up as a shark from a recent Treasure Hunter promotion and auto-consume fish :rolleyes: ... There is a trade restriction, but only on new accounts, created after November 2011. They can receive wealth but not trade (more than a trivial amount of) it away, until becoming a member. So if you make a new account and give it a large amount of GP, you wouldn't be able to get it back unless you bought a membership, but you would be able to receive gifts. Regarding gravestones, Angel of Death is indeed one of the best. The Royal Dwarven Gravestone is technically a little better, but I wouldn't spend the cash on it. You can carry Signs of Respite with you to extend the length of your grave in the event of death, which may prove well worth it! Due to server issues, they have extended gravestone timers by a factor of 3 or something for the indefinite future, and they're planning on changing death mechanics some point soon in any case.
-
A suggestion for hard clues.
That's actually a good point - maybe they could circumvent it with some gimmick like 'you can't open the casket here.'
- VPN program useage
-
VPN program useage
To be honest, I don't see asking for a link as an unreasonable request. The whole point of forums is to have a discussion and inquire/share different information, after all :P. It's not like each topic is a doctoral thesis to be defended and needs a bunch of precise citations to raise a valid point. And for the record, I don't know off-hand how to find the RuneScape subreddit. I'm sure I could figure it out, but you get the idea. Anyway, getting back to the discussion at hand, I guess I can see the point. Gold farmers use these as proxies to do their business and Jagex sort of takes the easy route out in blanketing them all rather than looking through on a case-by-case basis. Hopefully they'll come to their senses and either review them more thoroughly or at least tell players that they are not allowed/not advised to use a VPN!
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
-
Runecape classical re-set?
I searched and it seems you already can, actually. Does this help?
-
Count Down from 30k
24,039. on the cob.
- Today...
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
-
Bank Tabs, Citadel Chat, and the JMod Toolbox
They're probably doomed to recyclable Treasure Hunter promotions forever :rolleyes: .
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Points for realism - RuneScape quasi-time period me would be pretty impressed if you handed me a chainsaw. Of course, the common sense part would realize shortly "I better put this down before I lose limbs..."
- Today...
- Count Up