Oh sorry about that, it must not have registered when I saw your name. In any case thanks for posting that, makes it easier than flipping between pages anyway ;). I'm not sure if you're familiar with it or you were away, but Ancient Curses are generally used quite a bit. In particular, Soul Split (92 Prayer) is quite useful - it heals you as you damage your opponents. There are then a few others at 95 that are good for other situations. 95-99 does not offer much further benefit but it is nice to max out. Spring Cleaner is worth using if you have it, but not for the reason you might think. The convert to experience option is actually totally useless as a practical matter, since you get so little out of it. Instead, you can select to receive the original materials from weaponry and armour that you receive as drops instead of the drops themselves, and what's more, they are automatically sent to your bank. So for a bunch of adamant/rune stuff it can be worthwhile and get you more out of your Slayer trips. Have whole areas of the game been replaced by others? That's kind of hard to say, but in general I don't think so. I mean the training methods may have changed slightly but it's not like we built 5 new continents and abandoned everything. Mostly, new and faster training methods have entered the game. I think you are referring to Armoured Zombies. I think they may still be useful for training, although you should keep in mind that with EoC, xp is now awarded per kill rather than per amount of damage done. So ideally, you want to kill stuff that has less Constitution XP but awards more XP. As for which monsters give how much XP - you just have to look that up. There's no way (that we've been able to ascertain!) to figure it out from level or otherwise. As for updated guides - somewhat. Some of the stuff on our site is a little outdated, although we try to keep up with stuff. I'm not sure if you saw this announcement, but if you might be interested in helping, feel free to check it out. That is quite interesting with Ape Atoll, but I think with 100% protection prayers gone, it's probably less effective. You could probably still farm it for some experience though. You could start with RS Wiki's page for Waterfiends, although it seems a little lacking. They give recommendations for the absolute best gear in the game rather than focusing on the practicality of options sometimes. The general idea for EoC is set up ability bar, bring your best gear (that you can afford to repair, if it's going to degrade), and just smash away. I think in general it may take some time to find a good spot to yourself, yeah. It's hard to say how many people still play. Yew trees are so horrible in terms of profit that even the bots gave up (just kidding, they got banned). They did ban a lot more aggressively though and managed to push out a bunch of adbots out of the game to get control on it a bit more. Though as I write this, my PM is flooded again... But I digress. A bunch of them apparently left with EoC, some left to go pursue PK'ing or just enjoy the "Old School" experience in '07, and another good fraction were bots that had overrun the game. I think that more or less covers it. As for world removing, they basically did a cheap trick and made about a third of the remaining F2P worlds into P2P. Perhaps even longer ago, they did remove some worlds, but I can't remember. And oh yes Elf City...definitely get in there! You'll enjoy it and it has AFK options for a lot of skills.