Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. I think if you wanted to make them worth more, one would have to find another method of creating demand rather than just increasing the floor created by the alch price. Like maybe a spring cleaner PK edition?
  2. I'm not sure if you can even sell to Oziach or whatever NPC there, but remember that the price they buy items is always much lower than the price they sell, typically something below low alch price. So unfortunately those get rich quick plans will have to go on hold :P.
  3. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    500.
  4. Yep PM me in-game and we'll get you set up!
  5. 24,027. Hi Matt, good to see you again!
  6. Moved as requested. :) And hmm, that would be better, although I have a feeling with no risk they would all move to cheaper weapons! :P
  7. I had Adblock off in Chrome for RS..specifically for RS...lol.
  8. Arceus replied to ihjl97's topic in Help and Advice
    By flip Hedgehog means buy and sell things on the Grand Exchange, with the intent of making a small profit by reselling them for a bit more, which adds up after a lot of transactions. Slayer can be a good method to make GP but it requires a bit more than your current level to get the really good tasks. I'm not sure how much GP you currently have, but it seems the best ways for you would be killing dragons or something. Unfortunately without a high level in Herblore, Dungeoneering, or Prayer, options are a bit more limited. If you just want to get started some processing methods are available too, like tanning dragonhide leather via NPC for profit.
  9. Probably a godsword will get the job done, since you don't have that much to go until 90. Also going to move to Help & Advice where this is better suited :).
  10. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    500. Where is Devnull when you need him...assuming he's a good guy of course!
  11. Oh me again :P. Devnull.
  12. 24,029.
  13. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    502. We can do this good side! :'(
  14. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    456. Good to see you in Forum Games :D.
  15. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    Is there some way to determine good/evil for the next poster or is it your own choice? If so I choose good...502.
  16. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    "If you dress like Halloween, ghouls will try to get in your pants."
  17. Would you mind providing a little more detail? I don't quite get what you're driving at. Are you suggestion a zone with no protect items in the wilderness or?
  18. I found the image for the BlogScape one and put it back in. A bit dated, but cute. And so the conversion of Tip.It threads from ImageShack to Imgur updating old images begins :twisted:. I'll go through the others next time I have a chance, but thanks for pointing that out and feel free to poke me over PM if needed!
  19. Oh right, that kind of stuff probably went down with ImageShack. I could probably take a new one though :).
  20. Also on the forums? Lot of images are missing. :( It's hard to find my way on the forums. :( Missing images on forums? I'm not sure what you mean, mind giving an example?
  21. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    454.
  22. 24,031.
  23. 24,033.
  24. Haha thank you guys :P and we'll certainly do our best to start updating the outdated stuff a bit more!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.