Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Why do I feel like we're being baited with a teasing stick? "Here are some great toys we JMods have. Do you want access? Yes you do, yes you do! Can players access them? No blah blah game breaking blah blah Treasure Hunter blah blah..." To be fair though, the citadel chat system is an awesome improvement, and the bank tabs is nifty, although I honestly don't see how many times I'm going to reorganize my bank like that.
  2. Can you be more specific about what type of logs? Are you referring to monster drops?
  3. No, the finished outfit is not tradeable. The individual pieces of the outfits that were used to make it (sapphire, ruby, and emerald) could be traded but only one piece for another piece, and once they are combined into the final outfit they cannot be swapped or anything. If you have some spare pieces laying around you could hypothetically trade to get a couple, if you could find someone willing to exchange.
  4. Moving to Help & Advice where this is better suited :). Unfortunately I can't think of too much else in terms of outfits that sparkle...probably something in SGS would strike your fancy though.
  5. Either Ascensions or Noxious bow are - both are tier 90 and Noxious longbow is a two-handed alternative. In fact there was recently another thread discussing the comparison between the two - I recommend you check it out here. :)
  6. Yeah indeed for QBD you will need more antifire protection than just regular antifire. My friend (with pretty much maxed combat stats) managed to do it with a shield + (regular) antifires but he had quote a time of it. You should be able to get there though, it just may require a little persistence! :)
  7. In Google, just in the omnibox lol.
  8. What are you looking to do mainly? If you just want to do Slayer tasks, then the standard GWD armor would serve you well in most cases - that is, Bandos (melee), Armadyl (ranged), and Subjugation (magic). All three should be roughly 25M or so in total, and they are the highest tier of armor that do not degrade. Although they are the same tier, they are power armor, which means you are effectively trading a little defense for the ability to hit harder, which is generally what you want. In the case of Guthan's, there's also the healing ability so I guess it depends on how much of a factor damage you will be taking is as well. If you want tier 80 armor, the next thing up would be degradable Nex armor - however, these are a bit pricey (61M for Pernix, the ranged set, and it degrades). They can be repaired though. In terms of a Ranged weapon I can offer slightly better news - you can get a Royal Crossbow which is tier 80, and while it degrades, the cost of repairing it is relatively minimal. You have to take it to the Queen Black Dragon and reach a certain stage in the fight, then brandish it to forge it. At your stats I definitely think it's doable. Another option, since you are 85 Dungeoneering, would be to buy Chaotic crossbows from DG, if you happen to have a lot of tokens sitting around. For tier 85 armor, you can use the tradeable version from Ports if you want, however I would not recommend it for anything other than high level bossing. The reason is that it will degrade to nothing after 10 hours of combat, unlike other degradable armour that can be repaired. In case you're still interested though, the melee set is tetsu and ranged is death lotus. There is even more expensive degrade-to-dust armor at tier 90 but again - would not recommend it unless you're doing a lot of solid bossing. It's good to see you leveling up your skills and progressing though, glad you seem to have found Frost Dragons a lucrative source for income. Keep it up :).
  9. Congratulations! But true story (I swear), before I saw your signature and expecting some connection I searched for "Eva Jeffery" and Chrome KOed itself. Odd...
  10. Jagex have put in new measures to stop panic selling. They won't let you cancel your offers to let you lower prices, see: Just kidding, but this is really getting annoying :XD:.
  11. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Just desperate guys or girls too?
  12. Unfortunately, nope. Unless you got pieces from Treasure Hunter over the weekend it is impossible to obtain now. I'm not sure if it's of any use for what you plan to do in terms of fishing, but they are re-released the magic golem suit outfit when Vic and his store return later this month, for a limited time. That will offer you protection against aggressive monsters in the Living Rock Caverns if you plan on fishing there.
  13. Something like resource sacrifice to fill up urns faster than usual could be nice, especially if you were planning on powertraining the skill anyway (ie mine iron ore). Who knows if it could ever happen though...
  14. They could I guess but it's hard to see what it would drop aside from a bunch of rune stuff. I mean we already have cockroach soldiers so to compete with that and to be an actual boss, they would need to drop ~10K worth of stuff every kill and require some level of skill to take down. If they did everyone would probably go farm the living daylight out of it :lol:. I don't know what other f2p creatures drop, but it could drop stuff that only members can make, but non-members need. Like a nice stack of nature runes, law runes, arrows, high level food etc. For example they could use that boss so that ironman on f2p would be more of a possibility :) Yeah they nerfed rune drops from many creatures last year as part of the way to increase rune prices. Killing a boss to obtain higher level food is interesting. I don't think people have considered getting higher level food as from boss kills before. It might make some skillers upset. I mean 50 Fishing is not too bad when you can just buy the few feathers you need from shops. I do think you have an intriguing idea of perhaps tilting the drop table more toward raw resources for ironman accounts ;).
  15. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    418.
  16. 24,089.
  17. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    416.
  18. 24,091.
  19. They could I guess but it's hard to see what it would drop aside from a bunch of rune stuff. I mean we already have cockroach soldiers so to compete with that and to be an actual boss, they would need to drop ~10K worth of stuff every kill and require some level of skill to take down. If they did everyone would probably go farm the living daylight out of it :lol:.
  20. It sounds as if you probably put on the 'hide' option on some pieces. You can use the 'clear' icon to fix it under Gear->Wardrobe, here: Click the appropriate slot and then click apply and you should be all set! :)
  21. "Can't you see I'm trying to change in here? Wait forget I said that..." On an unrelated note: [spoiler=You're not old, you're...]
  22. I can't imagine it being nerfed on a weekend and they were still taking feedback as far as i'm aware. I wouldn't really expect a change till at least the end of April, unless they bring down a mighty fine nerfhammer to it. I know right but my friend who has been taking advantage of its enhanced capabilities recently insists that he's doing 2k less damage with it than before. He could be mistaken of course but he was rather insistent. Maybe someone would care to try it out to confirm?
  23. 24,093. Alright then.
  24. So apparently Darklight has been nerfed now?
  25. Good concept, but...we know how trading one-for-one of supposedly same-tier items of varying desirability will inevitably wind up. Trust trades involving cash :/.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.