Everything posted by Arceus
-
Just Unlocked Priff, What do Next?
You can still make cash off Slayer, particularly off the high level assignments and with selective task blocking geared toward optimizing gp rather than xp.
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
-
Behind the Scenes - April 2015
I know right, just think of the lore potential! "Dusting off the ol' player-owned armour stand for the umpteenth time, the adventurer carefully unpacks their heavily worn set of Guthan's. Leaning in for a closer look before picking up their worn out hammer from the toolbelt, they suddenly become aware of two words in minuscule handwriting...left...click..."
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
-
Notebook shutting down ? Help me out here...
If it suddenly shuts off that is probably caused by the fan not being able to cool it forcing it to shut off as a safety mechanism so that your computer does not fry itself. Is it hot when it does this? Unfortunately I'm not sure if there's an easy way to replace the fan. When I had the same issue I had to go yell at the company which worked because it was under warranty still and they replaced it.
- Count Down from 30k
-
Tip.It Times - Growing up - 5th April 2015
Time for a new release of the: >>>Tip.It Times!<<< WRITE FOR THE TIMES - SUBMIT A GUEST ARTICLE: Remember, YOU can write an article for the Tip.It Times! You can apply to write full time, or just submit a "one-off" guest article any time you want! Our editors will work with you to ensure that your article is ready for publication. All guest articles can be submitted to @Arceus or any other Editorial Panel member. For more information, including details on how to apply full time, read this forum thread: http://forum.tip.it/topic/209138-how-to-write-for-the-tipit-times/ I'd like to remind people of the rules pertaining to Times threads: [hide=Read these rules before posting in this thread] [/hide] [hide=Submitting Crossword Puzzles]If you want to submit your own crossword puzzle, it's quite simple. Simply provide a word list (about 10-20 words) with their corresponding clues. Then, message @Arceus with the word list and it will eventually be published in the Tip.it Times![/hide] When replying please make sure to clarify the article you are replying to! Thanks! If you spot any typos or mistakes in an article then please PM them to @Arceus. :) Enjoy the articles!
- Today...
-
Paying up to 20M for a money making method! (OSRS)
Hello, welcome to TIF :). This thread is fine here if you like. However, if I may offer you some friendly advice, I'm not sure paying a lot of GP is a good way to go about it. I think you'll find that if you just ask around for help, people will have some quite decent ideas, free of charge! Those who try to sell them to you may be a little bit shady. If you want to be able to earn good cash, in general you're going to need a bit in terms of stats or flip on the G.E. If you already have 20M, why not try your hand at flipping or start training and playing the game and leveling up stats? As a low level, Slayer is generally quite good for getting some herbs and good drops that are worth a decent amount, particularly on Old School. Just in case you change your mind, I'll offer a couple suggestions for higher levels: kill Skeletal Wyverns once you reach 72 Slayer, or hunt chinchompas once you reach a high enough Hunter level for it (63/73 for red/black). The last I heard, Wyverns were around your target. Anyway I wish you the best of luck.
-
3rd Age Dyes
If you have enough gp to buy one you could import it and then duplicate it a few times, I guess? Then if you don't like it you can sell it back, but you may have to take a bit of a loss on resale. I'm not sure what the volatility/prices are on them, but if all else fails I suppose it's an option.
-
How to flip rare items in the Grand Exchange! 2007
When you mentioned rare items I must admit I anticipated seeing partyhats, masks, or Easter egg type things, but higher level armor is all good too! It makes me wonder if there's enough volume/demand to trade the event items though...maybe an idea to try for another video?
-
Signature Adv Log Not Updated?
Hmm that's weird, I'm not sure then. Maybe it's showing latent images for some reason? The only thing I can think of (assuming it is only you that was seeing the old signature) is perhaps refreshing the cache (Ctrl+F5 for Windows) was necessary and that made it get a new image. So that might be something to try in the future, or maybe ask Zybez about the signatures to see if they have heard of anything like it.
-
Signature Adv Log Not Updated?
This is what I see in your signature: Are you seeing something different? Or are you referring to something else?
- Today...
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
-
3rd Age Dyes
I think they were attempting to make a joke... Anyway I did check out Beta for you to see if I could find one, but alas there was all of 15 people online, so.. no luck :( .
-
Signature Adv Log Not Updated?
Are you sure it's not working? I see a bunch of stuff from April 5th (today) - maybe someone just clicked it manually already. Anyway, as for Draynor.net, it seems to lead to 2007rshelp which is a domain run by Zybez. Probably you could ask them for help on their forums. I'm drawing a blank on which forum though, maybe community?
-
Can you allocate more ram to swiftkit runescape 3 client?
Hello, welcome to TIF :). I'm moving your topic to the Swiftkit forum where it is better suited and one of their staff will hopefully be able to help. There is nominally a fix someone told me about (outside of Swiftkit) but every time I tried it, it forced me to start the game in safe mode and wouldn't load the other modes. Also, I infer that you were trying to post right as the forum went down for daily backup and whatever so I realize it was probably an accident, but it seems it made about ten other copies...if you could only click once next time it would be appreciated :D.
-
First OSRS Video, Check it out!
It looks like you're off to a great start! Do you have plans to do pking or are you not so interested in that?
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k