Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    360. Haha, and they cleared out Google's cached pages too I take it? ;)
  2. 24,208. I'm not sure if I'm authorized to reveal that information...
  3. "Access Yanille today for today's Deal of the Day at the low low payment of 75 cents!*" *Payment recurs each month until cancelled. I take it back, this doesn't sound good ._.
  4. 24,210. I think it's gone - maybe a different joke next year, who knows!
  5. You should ask your friend how he does it because to the best of my knowledge that was impossible. I would recommend you just shift around your UI to make it suitable for the default window size you play in, or just make it full screen every time you open it, whatever best suits your needs :). If you want to force it to run maximized, that can be done, just find the shortcut for RuneScape, right-click, go to the 'Shortcut' tab, and in the dropdown for 'Run' choose 'Maximized.' I am unsure how/if you can modify the default size for a normal window, but that may be possible somehow.
  6. It may be the optimist in me peeking out but you can be horrible in one thing but do great in another...at least, I hope they did their homework instead of blindly rushing and saying "This guy's just been fired, let's go get him cheap!"
  7. Interesting, maybe someone with some prior experience will help things run a little more smoothly.
  8. 24.212.
  9. Actually from what I've heard they're generally pretty good once you get their attention. I am not sure about Credit Card info as a potential security risk but I thought they resolved that.
  10. Arceus commented on IamTardis's blog entry in IamTardis's Blog
    It's almost Easter. Coincidence? I think not! :o
  11. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Well, did you like it? Was it an April Fools' prank or something?
  12. Nice video, and some good ideas on what to flip! Too bad I don't have some actual money on Old School to try it out :P.
  13. Hello there! Nice video you have. I agree you raise a good point about F2P magic and the apparent lack of magical armor available in Old School. I play RuneScape 3 personally, and I guess since Evolution of Combat I've started to take armour like imphide and batwing for granted! By the way, your original post had background color tags floating around as a result of copying and pasting. I've removed those, and also put your post in the default size font, to make it easier on others to read. Also, this is Tip.It, not Zybez :unsure: but welcome nonetheless!
  14. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    358. Have you tried consulting forums and such? If you find a community of Firefox users they may have better ideas...or enjoy ranting alongside you, either way! :twisted:
  15. 24,214.
  16. No, I don't think it would grant them access to what your original display name was...although they would need that to log in to your account in the first place, so they must have found out somehow.
  17. It would seem they swapped the email on it then. :unsure:
  18. Do you have any way of maybe recovering that email? Or not enough info to get it back?
  19. Is it possible they hijacked your email somehow? That could make it easier for them to let themselves in. If not that, then probably there is some other loophole in Authenticator - I wouldn't be surprised.
  20. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    356.
  21. 24,216.
  22. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    354.
  23. 24,218. Hmph.
  24. The best advice I can give you is to submit a ticket and give them as much information as you have/can remember. For email use an email that you currently have access to as they will either send a recovery there or ask for additional information to verify that it is you. You are sure you didn't mistype your password or anything? Also RuneTrack can be unreliable these days. It's possible you clicked a Guthixian butterfly or something and gained that xp yesterday, and it hasn't reset your profile for today, for example... Also moved to Help & Advice. Best of luck! :)
  25. That moment when you are so horribly in the minority... Interesting what it says about the community though, or maybe I'm just that vain.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.