Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. The pictures look nice...and looks like RuneScape survives Java, good job I guess :P. Now let's get a C++ beta out and hope this one has a better fate than HTML5!
  2. I believe you open Gear->Wardrobe, click the button and then select the option to override. I don't actually own any keepsake keys, so I hope it's more visible from there, if not someone else can elaborate hopefully
  3. Alright, go to the RS homepage, then to Shop -> Solomon's Store and login. Click 'Services' on the left hand menu, and 'keepsake key' should be on the second page, top left item on that page. You can only buy one at a time with Loyalty Points, not the 3 pack or 6 pack. Click buy, then choose the button to pay with loyalty points (if you want to buy one). If you want more than one, just repeat for as many as you want. I hope that helps. Also, as a side note, you can't convert Loyalty Points to RuneCoins (as far as I know). They're separate currencies.
  4. The only way to get RuneCoins is by purchasing them directly, through the applications/surveys (bad idea since you can get some really bad viruses and such), or real money/spending bonds for them. There is another way, that is to spend Loyalty Points. You can find them by clicking the membership badge icon on the ribbon in-game, then seeing how many you have by the shield (see the picture below). As a member, I believe it costs you 33,600 Loyalty Points each. You can check how many you currently have by the shield in the green box (I just grabbed the image from one of our guides).
  5. Are you sure you have received at least 15 of each as a drop (not maw/pickpocketing)? It seems like other people have had similar issues i.e. here on Reddit...maybe just keep track by hand assuming you have none, doing a few of each? I don't think it keeps track anywhere for you :(. It does announce a message when you're done, apparently.
  6. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    328.
  7. Arceus replied to Teemupets's topic in Items & Shops
    Thank you both, cheers! :)
  8. Arceus replied to Teemupets's topic in Items & Shops
    It's mainly all sitting there - all we need is an inventory sprite and confirmation of stats. Like unless it violently breaks the rules that usual mainhand:offhand combinations obey, it should be fine. If you see someone wearing one and you could nab a picture from their worn equipment interface, for example - that would help!
  9. 24,277.
  10. 24,279.
  11. If you really like your dragon you can keepsake it over something else, but that gets to be expensive :/.
  12. Doubt it :P. LSD Outlaw?
  13. It would be best suited in Marketplace so I'm moving it there for you :). Best of luck!
  14. I'm not an exobiologist, but at least on this planet I believe something is sharky fishy here:
  15. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    3/26. Today's date! In America, anyway...
  16. You can use items like Summer pies which leave behind a dish when consumed to make sure your inventory stays full and your stuff doesn't get unequipped. Because otherwise as soon as you eat a few sharks, you're kind of helpless.
  17. Wait, if I have no problem killing the King Black Dragon or the Kalphite Queen why would either of these be any different? Because different bosses are progressively more difficult. They aren't all the same or almost the same by any means, and this is partially due to what the most powerful weaponry and armor available were when said boss was first introduced. When you compare something like KBD to a higher level boss, it almost looks "easy!" I think the people here who PvM have a pretty good idea what they're doing though, so it would be wise to heed their warning.
  18. Arceus replied to Teemupets's topic in Items & Shops
    I saw it, thank you so much for that :). I'll add it in a couple hours assuming no one else has done it by then (have a few other things to finish up in real life first). Edit: added :).
  19. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    *Moves to relationship thread* Err, I mean, best of luck. If you two can make it work, that's great, and if not, it isn't the end of the world either. You just have to do what you think is right and fair and see how things will play out from there.
  20. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    324.
  21. 24,281. Devnull, I think a Twitter page is one of the less harmless things floating around the internet these days lol. Sure there could be something fishy shortURL'ed from there, but checking before you click is just good security ;).
  22. Ah nice. You forgot a number though! 24,283.
  23. 24,285. What time is it there now?
  24. 24,287.
  25. Arceus replied to Teemupets's topic in Items & Shops
    Thank you! If you could post back when you make yourself one or both of the tetsu weapons that you mentioned, that would be much appreciated, as we do not (as of yet) have images/other info for our site. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.