Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Thank you! I've added it to our list of challenge scrolls and you've been credited :). Also welcome to TIF!
  2. There's been a positive testemonial about Treasure Hunter recently...
  3. Your eyes might be better than mine but personally I can't make out that tiny image, so I'll repeat what I presume it says: people are allowed to choose up to 2 options, so potentially it should add up to 200% if they take full advantage of their vote. In reality it only adds to 178 or something, so I guess some people just their support behind their first choice and didn't vote for a #2.
  4. Was BA a hotspot for crafting urns? I thought Prifddinas was the preferred place anyway.
  5. Welcome to TIF! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here :P. Those are ambitious goals for '07, best of luck...Agility will be even tougher there after all! But I'm sure you'll get there :). While I don't personally play OSRS, feel free to add/pm me in-game if you need anything or feel like chatting :).
  6. 24,289.
  7. I think you're on the right track in terms of training - all those spots are good. If you're looking for a little more variety, you could try out lesser demons, for example. Experiments can also be trained on but they're rather low xp and nothing in terms of drops. Probably blue dragons is best for you so you can make money as you continue to train. As for melee training, barbarians are probably one of your best bets until 40 or 50 ish, then perhaps Dagon'Hai monks or Rock Crabs subsequently. If you want to blitz through lower levels a little faster, have you considered taking advantage of the Troll Invasion minigame? It is a bit daunting to learn at first but you can get a good chunk of xp in a skill of your choice there, and since it resets monthly, in about a week you can do it again (assuming you haven't already done it this month).
  8. 24,291.
  9. Kind of funny since actual stat changes and stuff seem to be the lowest option on poll at the moment. I read "level stuff up" as being able to make a weapon more powerful (among other things, perhaps), which is the highest total. But perhaps your interpretation is correct, I hadn't thought of it that way before. Here's what Jagex has to say when you hover over that poll option.
  10. I feel like Jagex should make a swear jar for Treasure Hunter promotions. Every time they stuff one of these things down our throat they have to in turn budget some of the proceeds to do something for us that is "impossible" or "too much work" to fix.
  11. Sappy, adj. See below. Also, Jagex, ITS not it's!
  12. Shark Attack Fishing outfits are coming out tonight apparently, with some notable benefits including increased fishing chance, auto-consuming fish (hey haven't we suggested this in a non-Treasure Hunter form before :rolleyes: ), protection against LRC creatures, and so on. I suppose I'll try to get what I can with my free keys, those buffs sound nice...
  13. You mean you do not want the Quest based Holiday events? I think quest based holiday events are much better as it gives someone just a 2-3 week timeframe to complete the event instead of a daily need to return to the event location for the duration of the event. The latter is in my opinion a horrible game design as holiday events are meant to be relaxed. If you need to return daily to get all rewards, it gives people the pressure to go back and devote time to the event. But but...it keeps them logging in daily so they can be bombarded with messages to buy keys get more activity over it!
  14. It looks like people are choosing to vote with their money on what this is going to do to higher tier weaponry...that or it's just the usual panic sell wands :P.
  15. Thanks everyone! Don't worry, you can count on me, Devnull! Well I'll try not to let Stev break too many things do my best :P.
  16. 24,293.
  17. The challenge is to open 6 resource dungeons within 6 minutes (for ironman). You mention mining iron under Falador - I assume you take advantage of the resource dungeon there with a bank that requires 15 Dungeoneering to access? That is one of those 6 dungeons, so maybe it acts as a trigger to tell you something about the task. Could you be more specific about what you mean by keep getting it? Like does it pop up in the tasks interface every ~6 minutes when you enter the dungeon? Just my guess on what's happening.
  18. 24,295. Sounds like a long day :p.
  19. Assuming that I understand it correctly for Ironmen, your task is to enter the 6 resource dungeons that require 35 dg or lower to enter, all within 6 minutes. First off, there is a helpful list of resource dungeons here. Items you will need: Brass key, Varrock Teleport runes, Falador Teleport runes (or teleport tabs), Ring of Kinship. In terms of ordering I'd personally try the following: 1. Start at the Baxtorian Waterfall dungeon. This seems to be the most out of the way one, but I could be wrong if there's some teleport that takes you close. 2-3. Teleport to Varrock (probably Varrock teleport will suffice), making sure you have a brass key. Go into the Edgeville dungeon and open the dungeon with the hill giants and then the one with the Chaos Druids (warning: this is technically in the Wilderness). 4. Teleport to Karamja lodestone, run to the volcano, go in, and get to the resource dungeon there, should be straightforward. 5. Teleport to Falador, run past the party room into that tiny shack, down the stairs, and open the resource dungeon directly opposite you. 6. Finish up by teleporting to Dameonheim peninsula with your dg ring, then running all the way South a bit and East, and into the final resource dungeon to complete the task. I think that should be doable in 6 minutes. You may want to scout out the dungeons first so you won't lose time ;).
  20. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    322.
  21. 24,297. They don't seem to hang around the forums much, do they? :S
  22. 24,299.
  23. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    We really need a food thread, if the quantity of recent replies are any indication :P. And everyone keeps making me hungry!
  24. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    320.
  25. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    No-stick spray?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.