Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Yeah so most likely: mainhand: 30K rc + 5K craft offhand: 15K rc + 2.5K craft I guess the menu and the Jagex Wiki say 1K crafting or something ridiculous, right?
  2. Ah interesting, I did not know that. When was that update anyway?
  3. I think TIF should band together and make an in-game film though, just because..
  4. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    My printer/multipurpose machine thingy is just so much fun sometimes. It has an attitude apparently and won't work with my new computer, so I have to hook up the old one I have to it. Further, the USB ports are finnicky or something, so only one of them usually works. Then it keeps freezing so badly that even on the dialog to press ok to print, it stays grayed out for several minutes before it starts responding again. And that wasn't the end of it - I had to try several attempts to scan the thing I printed once I filled out and signed it. I'm really going to have to see if there's anything I can do to make it compatible with my newer computer instead...
  5. Courtesy of the Today thread, listening to this:
  6. That's what they're doing; either a right click togle option on the cape, or a free override in Solomon's. Apparently, they're also going to fiddle with the coloring mishaps: Did no one at Jagex QA actually check the colors before they released them? I mean it's the featured thing for the week. Or did it go like this: "Uh hey the colors look a little off, should we fix that?" "No, just hope the players won't notice and apologize if necessary later."
  7. 24,350.
  8. Printscreen from the game which Urza cropped and uploaded presumably :P.
  9. I wanted a statistic on how many people rage quit Sheep Herder. :(
  10. I don't think it works that way in RuneScape. Use your best judgement in reporting and it will help Jagex if only to identify where bots are and what to look into :). Just don't start reporting a bunch of people falsely - then Jagex will not be pleased and may take action against your account.
  11. Really? People mostly complain because they cannot handle change, let it sink in for a few weeks and ask them again :P Oh yeah I know people grumble about change but this time people are practically swearing upon login. It's a lot of backlash, even by the standards of the RS community these days. We will see though...
  12. Burying bones at the chaos altar? Did that grant extra xp or was it just a source of free bones? Either way it sounds like you would have been there a while! :lol:
  13. Yeah, many stronger monsters have access to a "table" of rare drops in addition to the regular stuff they may drop. When you hit it by chance (it's just luck), you get something in there as a drop, weighted by the relative rarity of rare drop table items (see Wiki link here for more info/a list). This explains a lot of unusual or unexpected drops you might get. For example, 15-25 noted rune platebodies is on the table. So I need to check on something first, but that's what I meant above and in any case, thanks for posting :).
  14. 24,352. Stuck with me!
  15. Congrats :). Looks like this particular drop is part of the Rare Drop Table though, rather than a drop specific to the monster. I'll double-check on it and let you know.
  16. 24,354.
  17. 24,356.
  18. 24,358. Careful Devnull, if I stop posting here this might die!
  19. They forgot it in their official notes, indeed :XD:. It is usually pinned in Recent Game Updates though, so that's always a good place to check :P.
  20. BRB Nexus to 200M Prayer :) I hate to burst your bubble but isn't it capped at ~40K xp total? :P
  21. Too late I see. Umm...let's see if Steph comes next :D.
  22. 24,380.
  23. I'm not sure about efficacy of virtus wand/book vs t90, but the nihil is there to do extra damage plus a I guess a special move which can stun.
  24. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Locksmiths aren't dummies. They know they have you locked in to whatever reasonable price they feel like charging in that situation. You can't just shop around for two weeks to find someone to let you into your house, now can you? :XD:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.