Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Yes we do, thank you! Unfortunately we don't seem to have the gemstone kaskei though :unsure: .
  2. Are we going to see him on TV proclaiming RuneScape as a cure for arachnophobia now? :o And more on topic, yeah, I guess people can learn, but you may overestimate the amount of persistence, effort,and time they are willing to put in to do so. Remember just to get to good levels and good armor is a decent chunk of time investment when you're not maxed, and you don't have the foresight to do and time all the distractions and diversions and other bonuses that help along the way.
  3. That's nice. I don't suppose keeping the old design via keepsake will work, will it? :P
  4. Blaze, if it helps, you can destroy the tokens and you will be able to reclaim all of them from Diango whenever you like. So you can continue to earn and destroy them without reserving a bank space, if that's an issue.
  5. 24,362.
  6. Could you perhaps give a little more details about where exactly you're stuck? I'm not 100% sure on it. From what I can see in Wiki, you first make the potion, which you've done. Then you use the poison on the four pieces of cheese to create poisoned cheese, and go to the warehouse south of the pub. Then you climb to the top and put the poisoned cheese in the four rat holes there to poison the rats. And then from there you should be able to proceed. To cure the cat, you should just need a marrentill herb, unicorn horn dust, and a bucket of milk. You bring them over to the Apothecary and then he should make them. I can only think of a couple hangups: Maybe you need to talk to him first without having all the ingredients to trigger that dialogue from the quest. So maybe drop the herb, and talk to him to see if that works, then quickly pick it back up. Did you ever have any dialogue with him about the potion or did no option ever come up? Or, are you sure you have a clean marrentill? It probably requires a clean one and a grimy won't work (or maybe vice versa but I feel like that is less likely because it goes against the grain of general potion making). Let me know if that helps.
  7. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I kept falling asleep last night and then I even had dreams where I kept falling asleep. I twas no fun :(. And every time I woke up in my dream there was a growing pile of cookies on a plate...I woke up, of course no cookies.. :P. I'll have to go buy some today haha.
  8. 24,364 and welcome to Forum Games! :)
  9. Hello and welcome to TIF! I am also (currently, at least) skiller + prayer... Sorry to hear about your other account, that's really a shame. Usually it's possible to get it back from Jagex if you can give them enough relevant information, but it sounds like you might have moved on in any case. I hope you enjoy the forums and feel free to PM in-game if you like :).
  10. I'd recommend making a thread in the Data & Research forum when you're done. :)
  11. Sadly RuneScape doesn't have that feature, though I think Miss Lioness actually suggested they implement that very thing in RuneLabs. If you want to time it your best bet would probably be using either a physical stopwatch or an online one like this. Just make sure you don't forget to pause it after a session - I know I did that personally a couple times :unsure: .
  12. Yeah it's not so easy to find numbers on xp rates on Google, or maybe I just don't know where to look. It would be interesting to know roughly what rates you end up getting, if you plan to keep track :P. The xp from a few more keys will indeed shave off some more experience too :).
  13. Alright, sounds good. Xp rates vary greatly based on whether you are going solo or how good your team is. My best guess would be ~200K/hr if things go well and you are good at dg, and that would be 3.3M/200K = about 16 hours, but that may be a bit optimistic. I averaged around 100K/hr on F2P at level 70 but with P2P and a higher level and prestige built up you should get more.
  14. Well,it depends how much you play per day of course, but if you play a lot of hours it should be very do-able. You can do woodcutting on F2P as well around 55K-60K/hr on willows if you use urns and powerdrop. Of course ivy is probably faster on P2P, but dg is much faster on P2P. So I would prioritize doing dg, then Slayer, then Woodcutting. You probably know this already but the gems resource dungeons are of course P2P...do you plan to play much after the 20th on F2P or just take a break at that point?
  15. Sounds a bit low :(, most hard ones go for more even O.O. (By the way, I'm not sure if you're serious about taking a picture. But in case you are unfamiliar with it, here's a brief guide. Use the printscreen button, marked PRTSC on your keyboard, usually near F12, or a similar key on another system. This will copy an image of your screen to the clipboard. Then open up Microsoft Paint or whatever graphics program you have, and paste it there, using Ctrl+V/Cmd+V/whatever shortcut. Then you can use a crop tool to crop it down to the portion of the image you want, for example the RS screen, or the clue reward. Next you want to save the image somewhere on your hard drive. Finally, go to an image hosting site, click upload, find the file, and upload it, and use the URL here in an image tag, and there you go :). There is a thread with more detailed info on our forums here. But if you weren't being serious with that my apologies for the epic fail on not getting the joke.)
  16. 24,366.
  17. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Then you will never experience the joys of pi. May the math gods have pity on your soul :(.
  18. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Today is Pi day...so for today we can all agree to write the date 03/14/15...right? :-P
  19. It's never a waste of time...that's what the forum is here for after all! Glad you got it though :).
  20. Arceus replied to col kurtz2's topic in Help and Advice
    This is a scam used by unscrupulous players to try to hijack your account. The scammer will pretend to be a JMod and tell you that you are eligible to be a PMod or something similar, and proceed to ask for your account information details. They will then use that to log in to your account and take your stuff if you give it to them. Remember, JMods always have a gold crown next to their game when they talk to you, even in PM, and they will never ask you for your account information. If this happens again to you, and if they persist, I advise you to report the player to Jagex so that they can take appropriate action, or you can simply ignore them.
  21. Are you sure you did the full combination lock (first symbol, second symbol, then third) completely and correctly? It seems that message pops up when the lock is entered incorrectly/the gate is aligned to a different world. Otherwise I'm not sure what to try..
  22. It could be fun to replay some of the best ones, like Dragon Slayer. But I wouldn't want it for every quest (who wants to do Sheep Herder again? Hands up!), certainly.
  23. Seeing as he has not been online on here since 5 months ago, I think you would be best off sending him a PM in-game to find out. :)
  24. I wouldn't see them dropping to any lower than 12k, any lower than that and it would become too profitable to smith rune equipment.If smithing becomes too profitable, then the prices would go back up from lots of people buying them out to smith and alch the products. ex: Rune platelegs alch for 38400 and require 3 bars. Don't forget that Wasteless Smithing and Portable Forges already chip in significant savings, so your effective cost of supplies is already cut by around 15% or whatever.
  25. Assuming you want straight off melee experience without regard to other things, the Fight Cauldron minigame or Waterfiends would be your fastest options for training. In terms of ability rotation I'd say Revolution and go with a setup from there, but I'm not sure what the best would be. RS Wiki can be a start for your basics but I've heard it's not ideal. Assault would be a good threshold to add, also Berserk as an ultimate. I think there might be more useful ones you unlock after The World Wakes but I can't remember offhand.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.