Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. 24,417.
  2. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    272. Devnull abandoning FG? Never thought I'd see the day!
  3. 24,419.
  4. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    270. You didn't have to point it out!
  5. 24,421. Not this time.
  6. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    268. Nope I don't think so...
  7. 24,423.
  8. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    266. Stalking Devnull in the silence...
  9. 24,425.
  10. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    264. One of these days, Devnull's going to snap. "It was the flood limiter," the police report will say.
  11. 24,427.
  12. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    262.
  13. Thanks! Yes, I really want it, money is the only issue atm. I blood burst Abby walkers & rune prices have gone up quite a bit, so it's about 2 gp per xp atm, which used to be way less. Still not a bad price when you compare it to other things. Maybe you can get 81 Slayer and kill Rorarius for money or something? :)
  14. 24,429.
  15. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    And as all could do naught but watch, the first dominoes of Muggi's secretly evil plan to take over the world began to fall..
  16. That's great for you, but what about those of us without 2400 total? :twss:
  17. Looks good, almost halfway there to 120 Defense it seems! :D
  18. My guess on prices is simply that the Staff of Light has seniority and the general power creep/introduction of weapons into the game as bosses are farmed has had more of a chance to drive down its price. If I'm not mistaken, it was really popular back in the day though, and quite a bit more pricey. To be blunt though, even 1M is not bad to spend on a good weapon at any rate, as you can generally earn that back in a couple of hours. By the way, in the future it would probably be good if you could make a new thread if you have different questions. Of course you don't need a new one if you want to ask a follow-up question or something, but it generally makes it easier for people to see and answer things if there is a thread with an appropriate title rather than relying on them to look at the last replies. It is also helpful if someone happens to have a similar question in the future as they might do a search and find it more easily. :)
  19. Well my friends tell me our P2P homeworld has been having issues, and I tend to believe them :P. Personally I'm okay on the worlds I go to most of the time, so far...
  20. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    260.
  21. 24,431. Well get us some more TIF users to kick around welcome!
  22. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    It was moved at some point, a few years ago I think.
  23. I think a more code-viable option might be to let you type in a % bonus yourself, and provide a list of text instructions on how to compute that percentage for different items and what stacks with what else. Otherwise...I don't know, might be a big mess :S.
  24. Yeah sure, make one in Questionnaires. I guess you are right though, we don't really have a "Compliments" forum like Jagex. :P
  25. I bet we have to suggest it through RuneLabs, most likely <_<.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.