Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Well if it's late at night and in a neighborhood with a lot of noise or parties going on, it might be easier to make some more unnoticed lool.
  2. On second thought it looks like boring wallpaper with an out-of-place icon on it now, especially for untrimmed. Yawn.
  3. Well, the skillcapes certainly look...shinier now. Were there any changes to Pyramid Plunder other than cosmetic environmental stuff? Also, the 6 hour limit is gone (up to 23). REJOICE! And finally, the Nexus is now a free-to-play prayer training method. Hey, it only took two years.
  4. The idea would be gather clay, make urns, teleport to Daemonheim with the Ring of Kinship, bank, clan vex teleport, run to Crafting Guild, repeat.
  5. Click on the 'Logger' tab, then click on the images in the list at right as you receive said drops. I mean I just clicked around and it seemed to be work, but you have to input it manually.
  6. Now that all the snow has melted and left behind a landfill, seeing someone making a volunteer effort to walk around on the street and pick up some of the trash.
  7. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I like my solution better. Live in an apartment on a reasonably high floor with security in the front. No one's going to scale the outside of the building to come break into my place, right? Right? :-P
  8. I did actually summarize it a few posts up but if you want more info, links here: Nightmare Muspah and Light creature familiar. :)
  9. Some notable tips from the Wiki: Devotion can be used to temporarily lower their max hit to 1.Debilitate can be used to cut damage in half temporarily.You can use a Staff of Light to cut their damage in half for a minute, but you must keep it equipped.To avoid one of their more damaging special attacks, hide behind one of the rocks in the room. There is also a flame portal attack that can hit for 400-600 typeless damage but that seems more manageable.But maybe you already knew all that, just trying to help :). For a drop logger, how does this look? Seems useful to me, just select Kal'gerion demons and then 'focus' or 'pop out' and it can track some drops for you. I'm not sure if you're looking for one with every last drop but it does seem to have a selection of more valuable ones. I don't see much else that comes up in search hits at least.
  10. Oh also, block everything else for daily challenges aside from Runecrafting so you get those. Divination was bugged/gave undesirable dailies the last I heard, so assuming that's still true you don't want those...
  11. When you add it all up, is it a significant savings over Burthorpe? I'm curious for my own usage...eventually.
  12. Divination is probably slower and a tad less afk due to wisp colonies jumping around and such. As far as I know you always want the highest level Divination spot, so most likely the level 90 one I guess? [anchor]NM[/anchor]The Nightmare Muspah acts as a bigger inventory for memories along with a small passive boost to finding enriched ones. Light creatures give a buff to the chance of instantly converting memories rather than waiting that can be increased further with their special scroll effect. You also lose the energy from such conversion. So although you might sacrifice some money, I'd hazard a guess that the Light creature would be better in xp benefit overall, although Muspah might help more with afking, not sure. Runecrafting is quite AFK. Head over to Runespan, spend a bit of time stockpiling a nice stash of rune essence (use the lowest floor to do this), and then head to the top floor and use this guide to afk or semi-afk it effectively. See also the picture below (taken from the same guide).
  13. I think you meant P2P (members) then? I'm confused :P. Blue dragons is probably one of the best ones.in terms of gaining xp and some good money. RS Wikia has a full list of methods here but as you can see, most of the good ones require more in terms of skills (note you can sort it by money by clicking that column).
  14. Actually they do link the patch notes in a brand new thread where the OP is that week's patch notes (see here for yourself). They didn't always do that, but I think they changed it fairly recently. Maybe after some time they default to linking to the huge conglomerate archive thread though?
  15. I should have done more, but...I didn't. #-o
  16. I feel like a good chunk would at least visit the website once during the week even if not to click every newspost. I guess some might just load up the play page or client and never stop by though :P.
  17. Nope, I suppose not, you have a good point. But a bunch of accounts that just started playing splashing in Lumbridge Castle, presumably on the same/similar IPs should at least raise some red flags for them to investigate subsequently. One would hope anyway.
  18. Of course, how silly of me to forget. Retro skillcapes, only 500 runecoins each! :P
  19. I see, so much facepalm...I wonder if they managed to ban them prior to the 24 hours, probably not :rolleyes: . Yeah most likely.
  20. This somehow reminds me of the Monty Python firing squad skit where they all shoot and miss. What is going on in that picture anyway, Clan Wars..?
  21. Looking good so far! And you got 1337 total level, nifty ;). What about your other 10M gp goal (a different account I presume), still working on that? :)
  22. Arceus replied to el steroids's topic in RuneScape Media
    Nice kills, and welcome to TIF! That was a close one at around 1:25 :P.
  23. Just to clarify, are you working on making money in P2P? Or are you asking for moneymaking methods in F2P to make some money before you use your bond? (I would strongly suggest you use the bond and then start making money on P2P as it's much faster, but it's up to you of course.)
  24. Thank you, got that. Also what is the XP for making these; is it the 30K RC + 5K crafting as RS Wiki claims (and half as much for the offhand) or 1K Runecrafting each? I'm inclined to believe the former based on other seasinger stuff. And if you're planning on making the offhand anyway sure, that would be great, but only if you want to :).
  25. Oh well then. Cue the complaints...I don't suppose having multiple skillcapes (Prayer skillcape i, ii, iii) or multiple customizations was ever considered, was it? Technical issues?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.