Everything posted by Arceus
-
Update Size vs Frequency
Jagex is already doing this (the one or two headline updates plus patches) though, don't you think? I don't mind it though, put some effort into restructuring content alongside releasing new content.
- Today...
- Count Up
-
Count Down from 30k
24,301. Or, 01234 in another order.
-
Count Up
316. That was a good one lol.
- Count Down from 30k
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
It was probably tortured that its bones were burned rather than given a proper burial.
- Count Down from 30k
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Rumors of unlocking Cremation on QBD confirmed!
- Enhanced Darklight vs Drygores Combat Test Results
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Up
-
Count Down from 30k
24,309. Hehe, I'll try to stick around!
- Today...
-
Runecape classical re-set?
That would be pretty cool, if they re-released Classic with such access but I think it would start to wear off and make my head hurt after 5 minutes with the quality of graphics. It would be kind of interesting to be able to try out even older combat mechanics that I have only heard about in stories though. Wiping out everyone's accounts, stats, and items would probably not go well though. Whatever community is left over on those servers would undoubtedly object, of course. And Jagex already did offer Classic access for a specific few times if you had a membership and took the appropriate steps to sign up. During the last such occurrence, they did say it would never be available again. But we do know Jagex's policy of them and their word at times, like with 'discontinued' Squeal of Fortune or Treasure Hunter items. I don't think it would be a viable business decision to try and open/support more servers for Classic, let alone rebooted servers, but I guess anything's possible if it could get proceeds from microtransactions. Plus with new members and no way to defend the game's infrastructure against things like bots, I don't know how well it would fare. It's a nice idea, just one I don't reasonably see happening at present time.
- Today...
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Since I coincidentally also happen to be listening to the Clash at the time of reading, might as well contribute:
-
Count Down from 30k
24,311. Thank you! :)
-
Dimension of Disaster – 200th Quest
You mean like this (warning, spoiler!)
-
Corp Beast
While I salute Saru for giving his life to this cause, I feel obliged to point out (for the benefit of future readers) that you will not get a gravestone unless you lose at least one actual item when death occurred.
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
-
Dimension of Disaster – 200th Quest
How much what's been boosted, Silverlight/Darklight? Probably the same amount as it was previously, just extended to a larger class of monsters now. :)
-
Dimension of Disaster – 200th Quest
I like the login screen, nice touch. Now time to read through patches and see if there's anything useful...