Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Hmm, I don't see any other red flags. They're supposed to be a common drop too :(. My only other advice would be to keep at it and hopefully you'll get it soon!
  2. 24,396.
  3. 24,398.
  4. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    284. I'll see if I can remember the names :S...
  5. 24,400.
  6. It says that the ogres only drop the bones while you are doing the miniquest after the quest. So you need to have the main quest finished and currently be working on the "wish list" miniquest that follows. Just to clarify, is that what you're attempting to do? Once the quest is finished you can't collect them anymore. You do appear to be in the right spot though, from what I can find. If you're trying to collect ribs for the main quest, you actually need bear ribs, which are dropped from bears south of Varrock, above Varrock Sewers, or north of Falador, just in case that's the issue. :)
  7. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I just checked and although I have 42 pages of notifications, there is absolutely nothing before 11 December 2014 and I know I had more before then. So I think you've hit on the answer: they clear after 3 months.
  8. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    So I brought 10 items to the 10 or fewer lane in the supermarket (totally legit) and the cashier started counting them <_<. I'm not that guy to try to sneak 11 items in there, I promise! On an unrelated note, happy birthday Saq!
  9. 24,403.
  10. That is a nifty idea, but that second link, i.e. world8.runescape.com/gamepack+C81ts/OI2FtjHPSNI3Tbxsz/0YxrE6N_2258427.jarhas the word 'game' in it so I think Emerald might run into the same problem as he was describing before :(. Maybe there is a workaround though?
  11. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Well if you want me to be serious, my guess is that you accidentally clicked your notification icon which brings up the inline popup thing of the last 10 and resets the counter.
  12. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    When you get to 2^31 it can't handle anymore and it rolls back over to 1. Simple. :P
  13. 24,405.
  14. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    >Got Devnull to post on Today thread. >Life goal complete. Edit: as far as I can see you have indeed never posted on this thread before.. :XD:.
  15. 24,407. We shall see Devnull. :twisted:
  16. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    282. He did take a couple names over the course of the show, occasionally...
  17. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    280. Voyager right now, other series before that :P.
  18. 24,409. *Hands the medication*
  19. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Whoever said being staff wasn't fun and games never saw this coming :unsure: ..
  20. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    278. I've been watching Star Trek a lot recently.
  21. 24,411.
  22. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    276. Heh, that is a good analogy. Just try to keep your "warp core" from having a breach! :P
  23. 24,413.
  24. 24,415.
  25. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    274. You really have a vendetta against the thing. Stop fighting the system, stop thinking for yourself! :XD:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.