Everything posted by Arceus
- Count Down from 30k
-
Extend the amount of monsters to kill per trip during slayer.
Don't you have to pay 30 points to extend a task? Or is it a one shot deal and done?
-
Extend the amount of monsters to kill per trip during slayer.
It does, but that also eats through Slayer points. Even if you used all your Slayer points up towards extending, you would only be able to extend about half at a mid-range level, right?
- Count Down from 30k
-
Extend the amount of monsters to kill per trip during slayer.
Not a bad idea, maybe they could let you extend tasks in exchange for some Vis Wax or something. I think part of the challenge is to force you to change it up every so often though :P.
-
Future Update Discussions
I gather that would be Tesla, not Tuska. :P
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
-
2 March 2015 - Beta: EoC/Legacy Mash-up
Good point, I wonder what happens when Ironmen enter beta? :P
-
Polls General Discussion
So Rite of Passage might pass this time? :)
-
Things in RuneScape that make no sense.
Most people around the age of the former "targeted audience" especially back in the day were probably teens, and that age demographic is not particularly fond of cabbages, or vegetables in general, for that matter. It's just supposed to be a bit of humor, nothing to be offended about :).
-
Post all small corrections and spelling/grammar mistakes here!
Oh dear, it looks like that got copy-pasted a few places. I'll track those down in the skill guides. Any other places where they might accidentally have the wrong value? Also, welcome to TIF!
-
2 March 2015 - Beta: EoC/Legacy Mash-up
Yes unfortunately, you start fresh with your current day character and whatever weapons/stats you have there. According to JMods, they want people to go with their current gear to make sure everything gets tested and not just the top tiers, hence not giving out free stuff either.
-
Road to 10m f2p episode 2!
I made my first 100K fishing anchovies and shrimp on an account (it wasn't my first) back in the day! Subsequently I flipped and merched that up to much greater heights :P. The Stronghold is another great way for starting cash, good idea...on RS3 you can practically skip the whole thing, too easy. I liked it better when they asked security questions for opening the doors and made it more of an educational/entertainment experience as well. There is actually another stronghold on RS3 (Stronghold of Player Safety) which gives you another 10K, if that's what you may remember? You mention expecting more cash out of the Stronghold of Security. By the way, now that it's out, do you have any plans to attempt flipping or anything on the Grand Exchange to supplement your skilling profits at some point? It could help out a little, if you're interested in doing that.
-
Count Down from 30k
24,473. Did my best to answer your thread, hope it helped? :P
-
Need Help with the Beehive Random Event
I'm assuming you're on Old School, as these events are long gone from RS3. You need to move the pieces into the appropriate positions to build the beehive. Click on a piece to make it stop spinning, and then move it into position using the arrows at the bottom of the screen. Once you have it where you want it, click it again (it will continue spinning) and proceed onto the next beehive part. You can see an example of what a correctly constructed beehive looks like in the lower-right corner of the interface to help you figure out which piece should go where. You may need to let it spin again and click it again if you catch it at a bad angle. When you are finished, click the hammer icon in the bottom center to build the beehive, and if it is correct, you will be rewarded and sent on your way. I'm not sure if there is a terribly good guide. There is a Jagex Wiki page here but it seems so-so at best. I hope my explanation was helpful :).
-
Polls General Discussion
Instant lodestone teleport by adding a rune sink. Hmm, so I can teleport instantly to a location which is mostly more inconvenient than the original places from the standard spellbook, but still have to pay runes anyway, to potentially save what, an inventory space or two? Filling the Lumbridge crater with water..well that could make a lot of lore sense, like, I don't know, all the snow from Christmas melting :P? I like this idea better, but are we still going to be able to travel through the crater or will we have to go around if it's implemented? But seriously, are these the best things the community could come up with and support this time? I'm feeling a little underwhelmed.
- Count Down from 30k
-
Rant on how the combat levels on monsters are now.
Oh you can't do that? I guess it was the only way to prevent making the pre-EoC quest bosses from being super-easy instead of just easier (for example, Elvarg).
-
Ports - Guardians of the World
Don't worry, soon enough I'm sure they'll let you use keys to backup/recover your account! :P
-
How do you make your money in game?
Well skills like 81 Slayer or 85 Dungeoneering are not exactly lower level players in many people's book. I'll admit they are good moneymakers though :P.
-
Jagex Poll on new MTX stuff
Clever question filtering, geez >.<.
-
Zammy wizard attacked me
Yeah there could be a level 40 player in no armor (for example) so it's best to give them all the information so they know :).
-
Zammy wizard attacked me
Do all hard clue dig locations trigger a wizard attack then? I guess it was just kept that way for consistency, or in case people overlook the fact that it is for hard clues only and are not caught unprepared.
-
200M in all Skills
Yeah I think that more people who are less patient or less efficiency based find the free Farming XP appealing, especially as a means to 99.