Everything posted by Arceus
-
"Newb"
*AHEM* Sorry to call the grammar police on you Devnull, but actually 'newb' refers to a genuinely new player, and 'noob' to someone who has been playing a while and is just incompetent, or appears so. And in the OP was using the term 'newb' to refer to players on fresh accounts masquerading as genuinely new players who needed help, therefore, pretending to be newbs. At least, that's how I saw it... Arceus "Correcting grammar at the speed of light/mistaken homophones prepare to fight fight fight!"
- Count Down from 30k
- Today...
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Would you mind if I used one of those pictures for my evil purposes in the future? And nice job lol.
-
Lego's Ultimate Elven Thieving guide [WIP]
Hey Lego, I had one idea for something you might add to the guide. Have you considered gp/hr rates for the various clans and whatnot, to get a general idea of how much gp you are earning with you xp? Or if it's already in the guide, my apologies if I missed it.
-
rs site down
Thanks for getting to the bottom of this..a lot of people seem to have been having this issue :P.
-
A question about Mourning's Ends Part II
From our quest guide it appears yes, there are, but it does not seem that you have to necessarily stand and fight them, more like run past.
- Today...
- "Newb"
-
Things that annoy the HELL out of you.
I hate the thing my metabolism does. If I have to sit in a slightly cold room for a while and then I go out into (normal winter) cold, I feel absolutely freezing to death and shiver half the way home. Not terribly fun lol.
-
A question about Mourning's Ends Part II
You may need a few free inventory slots (I haven't done the quest clearly) but carrying around food shouldn't hurt.
-
Count Up
220. How did you hit the limit?
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
-
Count Up
216. But...but...Steph did it! :P
-
Count Down from 30k
24,527. Hmm we have to make Devnull laugh...
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
I see you are yet to knock off Livid Farm. :P
-
Grand Exchange is finally to Old School!
Haha, I guess the crash from a sudden surplus of items was inevitable. Oh well, maybe they will recover later in the day when more people log on.
-
Are you serious? This rule still exists?
Locking as requested.
-
Grand Exchange is finally to Old School!
Any idea so far on how well or poorly Jagex has set all the default G.E. prices or too early to tell? :P
-
Grand Exchange is finally to Old School!
Ironic how I always think of the G.E. as a busy place and it's dead quiet there, at the moment at least :(. It is rather charming seeing all the old interfaces for buying/selling items on there though :P.
-
Are you serious? This rule still exists?
Yeah technically they won't mind because you are sanctioned under the law "Fair Use" which means that although you are taking video with their graphics and game, you are also adding on your content to it and using it for educational/entertainment purposes. Technically if you want to take a small clip from a movie and use it in conjunction with something else you are producing it may be okay, but it's kind of a grey area. Whether or not you stand to make a profit off such an endeavor would also effect it. Of course you you would have to clarify the source as well, not claim the clip as your own.
-
Things in RuneScape that make no sense.
If I knew how to do this in real life with a full size watermelon I would be eternally grateful...well not really, but I could impress a few people.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
I love how they gave you hearts to celebrate the release of Treasure Hunter haha.