Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Yeah they want to entice people to buy membership by any means possible.
  2. 24,569.
  3. Last time (at least, from what I heard on authority of good secondhand sources) it was the weekend only. I assume this will be the case this weekend as well, unless announced otherwise. But Jagex has surprised us before :rolleyes: .
  4. You can combine it with a metal setting and a gem focus to make a summoning focus. The upshot is that each summoning focus yields 10 bonus xp in Crafting, and each focus gives 20% extra summoning xp when making pouches at an obelisk (one focus consumed per pouch made). During the Treasure Hunter promotion you could swap parts with an NPC in the Crafting Guild. I'm not sure if you can still do that now (probably not) but you are still free to buy and sell them between other players or on the Grand Exchange.
  5. The kicker was really when they removed this paragraph in April 2012:
  6. You're about three years late to this discussion, but basically yes.
  7. I think you forgot about the part where you can win points off Treasure Hunter. Anyway, they already have enough ways for high level or experienced players to power through and get more points faster, don't they? :P
  8. Have you moved subsequently from when you initially made the account? Or just don't remember enough of the info? They may be attempting to match IP addresses and coming to the conclusion that it was someone else. But I don't know man, maybe making a new account or using your newer one if you already have one instead could be for the best anyway :P.
  9. 24,571.
  10. I really don't think Jagex would use that kind of language. They might say something along the lines of not having enough information to recover it, but I really doubt they would not be that unprofessional :/.
  11. 24,573. Oh don't you pretend to be a little angel over there, you aren't fooling anyone :P.
  12. Oh you naughty Devnull!! It's going to take more than 24 hours to fix your face after those ladies are done with you :o . Anyway, 24,575.
  13. Or just release the cap and see what happens (inb4 top player's XP is 99% made out of cooking XP) Heh heh. Not a bad idea, but RIP partyhats and other "rare" discontinued items if they do this. People will stop hoarding and use the money for some sort of XP instead, I highly suspect.
  14. Well I think many of them don't have trimmed comp cape (strange imo as most of them see getting 200m in all as completing the game, while they don't have trimmed comp cape :P) Okay, then we need some quantify-able way to convert progress toward that cape into a number, to make it more fun ;).
  15. Well I don't know what's left for them to do. Maybe Old School, or a second account, or start a collection of some sort... Or maybe make guides and help other players out, who knows.
  16. 24,577.
  17. 24,579. I spent several minutes of double XP weekend reading that wall of text. And it was totally worthwhile.
  18. 24,581.
  19. Some time ago it was raised from 8 to 12. :P
  20. I bought two bonds with RS GP NOT MONEY NO RWT HERE, and just with those 16 spins sof was crashing like crazy every other spin. I suspect a whole load of people bought some Apparently you got ripped off, because 2 bonds' worth of keys = 2 x 12 = 24 keys. Unless you meant a previous weekend, or I misunderstood :huh: .
  21. I'm annoyed that I can't find anything new/creative to complain about. :twisted: :rolleyes:
  22. Yeah I agree, bonus XP weekends don't feel as special when we have stars and lamps constantly on Treasure Hunter anyway. And to make matters worse, they use this weekend as a grounds to market Treasure Hunter even harder with special prizes targeted toward xp rewards. I suppose it's worth noting that bonus XP and BXPW stack, so if you have bonus xp stashed in your pool, you actually get triple xp while that remains.
  23. Have you noticed that the cashiers in the express lanes bag stuff more slowly? It just feels like in the regular aisles they bag the stuff and don't mess around ._. Maybe it's just that they have a second person there to help them half the time though, I don't know...
  24. 24,583. Glad to see they gave us F2P's 1.2x instead of nothing at all :P.
  25. Thanks for the report...happy XP'ing everyone :thumbsup: .

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.