Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    My memory of karaoke = being kept up until 3am spending a night by myself, mostly just trying to get to sleep. Not a terribly memorable experience :P.
  2. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Is there a strong correlation between height and liver size/ability to process alcohol?
  3. Of course the combat isn't all identical. My point was simply that the interface in Legacy mode would be a little more familiar to someone who had spent several years without touching the game. :)
  4. 24,595.
  5. Okay where do I request my honorary HLF access :rolleyes: ... I meant more along the lines of quantifying it with X votes for different people lol.
  6. Guess it wasn't hard enough. Bring on the rainbow Final Boss!
  7. Hey there, welcome to TIF! :) While we appreciate your enthusiasm, writing things in all caps makes it not only difficult for other people to read but can also even turn them away. I've edited your post to make it a bit more readable. I wish you the best of luck with your future guild. Have fun, and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me or another moderator :).
  8. I am F2P and I'm not even sure if we're getting 20% this time, or Jagex probably would have mentioned it. :'(
  9. What? I thought you could only have one clue scroll at once?
  10. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    203.
  11. 24,597. *Prepares popcorn and a video camera for when Devnull shows up*
  12. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    201.
  13. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Sometimes it's better not to know *spooky music plays*.
  14. Lol! I guess that's RuneScape's fancy vocabulary speak for someone not being at the same level as you.
  15. Thanks for letting us know. In the meantime to help you out with your calculations, steel dragons give 729 per kill, plus an additional 240.5 Constitution experience. So if make sure your combat settings are set to put all that xp in attack, just take the xp remaining to 97 Attack and divide by 729, and you'll have the number of kills you need :).
  16. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    As a matter of fact... But for a serious answer, no, I don't think there is, for the obvious reasons. 199.
  17. Welcome to TIF and welcome back to RS! Don't let the EoC bite ;). If you want to start off with the old interface and combat system you may remember to help get back into it, there is a "legacy mode" that you can turn on, as seen below (hit 'Esc' on keyboard -> click 'Game Settings'). If there's anything you need help with RS or TIF related, feel free to ask on the forums or send me a PM in-game :).
  18. 24,602.
  19. It would be...interesting to see other ways to give more support to people who know what they're talking about, like (recent?) game time/total levels. Of course with that can of worms opened though, Jagex would probably sell votes for keys or loyalty points. :rolleyes:
  20. I don't think so. Here is a list of quests that explicitly give you Farming experience, but many of them have either pre-quest requirements or quest prerequisites. In addition, there are quests that give an XP lamp that can be allotted towards a skill of your choice, but most of those seem to have specific skill requirements to be able to use them, for example be level 50 or higher in a skill. Perhaps there is something I've overlooked, but I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help. Edit: looks like Kaur beat me to it lol. Edit 2: doesn't Fairy Tale I have other quest requirements too though? (Lost City, Nature Spirit)
  21. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    197.
  22. 24,604.
  23. So this already exists, right? I'm going to assume you were being sarcastic :XD:. Though it could always have improvements, I suppose.
  24. I get service unavailable for the time being :(. What was it - I'm curious now..
  25. You can try resetting it without a valid email address; failing that, contact them directly from the link at the bottom of that page. Or tweet them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.