Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. 24,630.
  2. The whole ability queuing scheme was more of a loophole in my opinion. A loophole of which I took full advantage no less...
  3. 24,632.
  4. I'll pass it on Stev next time I see him :).
  5. 24,634.
  6. 24,637.
  7. 24,639. Hmm that's interesting.
  8. Nope, you can't transfer, sorry :P. It must be pretty cool to have one there though :XD:.
  9. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Happy Friday the 13th! Same time next month ;).
  10. 24.641.
  11. I love the Alien Ant Farm version as well, though I did not hear it until some time after MJ's.
  12. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    189.
  13. 24,643.
  14. You are indeed correct, it doesn't seem to load for me either. Hopefully it it something not too major in the code that can be fixed easily! Any idea if this happened relatively recently or a while ago?
  15. Alright, have fun! You do know about blocking tasks though, I take it? That could prove helpful in avoiding whichever task you despise most :P.
  16. I'd guess they are still decent, since we had a uniform uptick in the cooldown thing, but maybe replace a few slots with lower cooldown abilities if you keep running out? I'm not sure how much there is that we can really do or if we all got Jagex'd for the time being at least :P.
  17. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Sounds like every document I produce ever. Did you develop those skills before or after high school/college paper writing, if applicable? :P
  18. 24,645. I think we've established Devnull's weaknesses. Forgetting a word to make incomprehensible grammar, missing a count, and, umm, what was the other one...
  19. Now if they put a 2 minute timer in the Chaos Tunnels and made aggressive monsters attack you while trying to do the clues there...clue scroll from hell hehe.
  20. I'm not sure if the music is unique for each playthrough; however there is an example in our Quest Guide for it. Each position of the note (either on a bar or halfway between) corresponds to keys that are sequentially higher (and to the right) on the keyboard, so going from the left to right. The lowest bar is E furthest to the left, half a bar up from that is F, then G, then A, etc.. If it is a full/half note below the lowest bar it is the C/D note furthest to the left, respectively. If you could maybe take a printscreen of the music you have I would be glad to help you decipher it :). It's kind of hard to describe it over text vs. showing someone in person.
  21. I think Alg's comment might have been directed at Kaur and rather than you Blaze :P.
  22. That has potential for so much abuse though. If you can quickly heal up to full health or to an extent that you survive the next X seconds, you would theoretically just log out, cut your internet connection, or do whatever and then avoid a death in either a PK situation or difficult boss encounter.
  23. Sorry to bring RuneScape in OT, but my friend is apparently not getting it! I guess that's -1 friend.. Anyway <_<...
  24. 24,647. Indeed :D. But then less energy to anything with it :mellow: .
  25. Devnull, I am quite happy to report that F2P was subsequently given 3 ability bars and this is quite sufficient for our evil multi-actionbar schemes purposes. Did you really think that I had become a masochistic free player?! Arceus "Remember, assume makes an...well you know, out of you and me." :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.