Everything posted by Arceus
-
Can tackle boxes deposit into a Bank deposit?
Glad that helped :thumbup: .
-
Death System Rework
They were already going to be losing all of those items on death; adding the option of buying your stuff back doesn't cost them anything more. Not necessarily; remember if they get back to their grave they could reclaim it all...with this proposal that option would be gone completely and only the option to buy it back for part of the value would be available.
-
Count Down from 30k
24,664. Albel, where is your signature from? Just curious :).
-
Can tackle boxes deposit into a Bank deposit?
When in the bank deposit interface, you don't get any sort of option to deposit fish? Do you have any right-click options on it inside the bank deposit window? A suggestion I saw was to try clicking deposit-all on the tacklebox itself and that it should bring up a window to deposit the fish inside, but I'm skeptical of whether that will actually work. It's worth a try though.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
You raise a very good point. I would give it all up to have my precious right-click report back :v. Those comics actually look quite good lol.
-
[9-2-15] Ninja Update – Responsive Combat
Imagine if the CW req was "Do Castle Wars games until I say you can stop. You will probably get this message around 5,000 games, but you could get it after your first or 10,000th game." People who really wanted trim would be furious. But I thought there was some support for putting Hybrid armor as a requirement instead and isn't that more or less the same thing? <_<
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
There's not going to be any room for actual chat :/.
-
Death System Rework
The issue is that it takes junk and values it for much higher than what the junk is actually worth. If you think about it, it's a self-defeating system <_<.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Pffft I guess you're Baron Blutters the Bluffing then! :P
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Two titles at once? Since when? :o
-
swiftkit problem/need help
So clicking that link in small print there: 'Advanced users: Play in your browser with Java' doesn't help/do anything? You do have Java right?
- Count Down from 30k
-
Future Update Discussions
Making the snow particle effect stack on top of the cape slot was definitely a win, I agree.
-
swiftkit problem/need help
I've moving this to the Swiftkit forum as it's more appropriate for this type of issue. I could swear I've seen this before, but I can't remember. If it comes back to me I'll let you know, but is there some small link on the page you can click to continue somehow? Edit: does this post help?
-
Death System Rework
Jagex could just sell insurance as a tax, i.e. pay 1M and 50M of your equipment is protected and held safe scotch-free, which rolls over for subsequent deaths...or something like that.
-
[9-2-15] Ninja Update – Responsive Combat
I think the point was that there things to show off accomplishments and then there's going overboard. For example it would be like the difference between having a partyhat set and happily wearing one and insisting on being able to show off that you own the whole set, despite the fact that you can clearly only wear one partyhat at a time.
-
clue scrolls
There seem to be two different places referred to as "Goblin Village" by the game: i) the one near the area "Goblin Village" near Falador. ii) the one near the Observatory. I believe your clue is the latter; might this post from another forum help out?
-
Death System Rework
Because it's Jagex :rolleyes: . It takes at least a couple months-years to fix things. See: EoC, FPF, SoF, Effigyscape, Crucible, ...
-
Future Update Discussions
But St. Patty's day isn't until next month D:.
-
Death System Rework
Artificially price-inflated junk, yes, probably. Junk as in throwaway items with low G.E. value probably would not yield recompense since sacrifice value should be beneath G.E. value.
-
[9-2-15] Ninja Update – Responsive Combat
fixed m8 "You tape up your Lucky Chaotic with a key token. That should hold it a few more hours!" Not to go too much off-topic, but I wonder if this is the strategy Jagex is using to fix their servers. I've been kicked about 5 times in the past half hour just trying to cap another half hour on my other account!
-
[9-2-15] Ninja Update – Responsive Combat
Oh no they don't. You can't just make a Treasuer Hunter, non-degradable (?) version of dg items like that! Though if this image is to be believe, it looks like there are broken versions (69-96?). I wonder how they would be recharged, tokens as usual?
-
Death System Rework
So to "too long; didn't read" this...let's make an insanely complicated system which is essentially just a tax to recover items when you die, degrading items on death was a bad idea after all, and give a free death when servers inevitably mess up for the nth time. They're essentially just going to throw out gravestones then...
-
Future Update Discussions
So the first few are a heart and maybe an upgradeable Valentines's item? And what in the world is 34029? :o
- Today...