Everything posted by Arceus
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Sometimes you've just had enough of people. [spoiler=Hidden for mild language]
-
Things in RuneScape that make no sense.
Yes they did.
-
Icthlarin's Little Helper
At any rate, the clarified version should be live now. Thanks again!
-
Pouches/hr - kyatt + ring of dueling
From what I've found from previous questions, 3k/hr seems reasonable, and that was years ago, before bank presets etc. etc....so you should be able to get at least that much, perhaps even more :). To answer your second question, returning it will give you 2,925 coins worth of shards, while the G.E. price is slightly higher at 3,207. It's a good idea to keep prices in mind, though, because they may well get pummeled by double xp weekend sellers!
-
Putting the sidebar back on diet...
I didn't want to be the one to say it, but I've noticed...more of the sidebar around today than before. Is it possible it could be shrunk back to its previous size? Here are the before and after images for comparison: That's today vs Wayback Machine from December (the latest date I can find), and yes that's the furthest it went across. Could it be restored to its old size please? Since it doesn't run all the way down the page in any case, I see no harm in slimming it back down especially as we're used to the old design. Unless there was some meeting to decide this all to which I was not invited!
-
Count Up
179. I've been told that it's "just me."
-
Icthlarin's Little Helper
I'll get on that for you, cheers and welcome to TIF! :)
- Count Down from 30k
-
Future Update Discussions
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Spirit_shard_pack Oh so that's what it is. But really, when you have 34 quintillion, who cares anyway?
-
Future Update Discussions
"Lots!" To actually do some maths though... You're looking in the hundreds of quintillions? I think? 34,241,772,849,022,472,704 or 34 quintillion + whatever the value of the thing in the top right is (third age set? I don't recognize it.) It's probably roundoff anyway <_<.
-
Future Update Discussions
Rich people problems!!
-
Bones p/h @ gilded alter
They said that before with Cremation, but you still got the regular amount of Prayer xp (250%, not 200%) and the Firemaking xp was in fact doubled. We'll see what happens this time.
- Today...
-
Things that annoy the HELL out of you.
Also I must either have gained some weight or the fabric become old, because yesterday the seat of my pants tore while I was just minding my own business sitting at home in my comfy chair. RIP.
-
Boss Pets: a Ninja Update
No it would not, and in fact due to issues in level scaling you can't even have a prayer of making much progress at low combat levels. My low level F2P friends (circa level 20-50, whatever) are always disappointed and sometimes don't quite believe me when I try to tell them. But they see for themselves :unsure: .
-
Polls General Discussion
Ah okay, thanks for the info. Back to the general point though, if they make them items you have to buy with points for critters you only really hunt under level 30 Slayer, I can't see them being used that widely if they cost more than about 5 points <_<.
-
Polls General Discussion
I guess RuneScape Wiki may be out of date, but it says the two lowest are 0 points, and the two next do not give any points for the first four tasks, which would already send you well on your way.
-
Boss Pets: a Ninja Update
I'd call Dungeoneering endgame 120 - 200M, simply because there's new content unlocked all the way up to level 120.
-
Polls General Discussion
The two lowest level Slayer masters don't even give points, right? You need Smoking Kills to start earning them, if I'm not mistaken (at least, for Slayer levels below a certain threshold).
-
Bones p/h @ gilded alter
Yeah, while I hesitate to use the qualifier 'best' it does still seem like the way to go. Cremation comes close with a 250% bonus instead of 350%/bone, but processing the bones, for lack of a better word, takes much longer, i.e. like over a minute for a full inventory vs the 25 seconds or whatever for the altar. And aside from the AFK component of it being convenient, as a future comped player you are probably wasting a lot in terms of opportunity cost if you go that route.
- Today...
-
Things That Make You Smile :)
The respect/admiration points one gets from running around in the near record cold :P.
-
Bones p/h @ gilded alter
Assuming that there weren't any major advances to help speed things up in the last few years, it would seem to be around 1400/hr. Probably you can bump that up a little higher by taking advantage of bank presets for inventory and BoB. Using your own house is also more efficient apparently, something I thought was the other way around until I looked it up :P.
-
What can I do with these protean traps?
Yep np, have fun and enjoy the xp! :P
-
What can I do with these protean traps?
They're used as a substitute for bird snares, box traps, and marasamaw plants. So just put them up in a Hunter area where you would usually put one of those three and you should catch something much the same way as those items work.