Everything posted by Arceus
-
grand tree quest
Oh, I see. RS Wikia: Easier fix then :).
-
Count Down from 30k
24,649. More work then :o.
-
PSA: Jagex giving away membership to two lucky people (requires Facebook account)
To be honest Jagex could at least do something imaginative instead of picking a raffle out of people who answer a simple question correctly. Like having people make some awesome themed art we can all enjoy :P.
- Today...
-
Death System Rework
The only problem with that logic is that there is another place to find fault: a continually flawed combat system which Jagex continues to break. If I click away from combat and their shoddy system makes me fire off an ability and run back toward the monster instead of making a safe escape, that's not really my fault. If I tell my action bar to use Rejuvenate but it insists on firing off two more basic abilities in the meantime instead, perhaps leaving my health vulnerable in a bossing situation even with a piece of food, that's again a fault of the combat system. It's like the system is a bone, and Jagex keeps ripping it out of its cast a week early to re-set the bone instead of letting it heal properly. Also I don't know which particular world you've been playing on but recently a lot of people have been having server issues. My friend experienced lagging out 7 times while trying to finish his cap at the citadel yesterday, for example.
-
grand tree quest
Hello there, welcome to TIF! :) I have searched around and my best guess at this point is that you do not have 25 Agility, which is required to climb up the tree. I attempted to look up your stats but it appears that your RSN is different from your TIF name, as "fiddybruv" is not ranked in the hiscores/not a member. The best way to train up to 25 Agility would be to run in laps at the Tree Gnome Stronghold course. It may take a little while but you'll get there and then you should be able to finish the quest. Hopefully that helped :).
-
Old School RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds!
Toggling that show button is so mesmerizing :P.
- Count Up
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Maybe they're part of that..how do they call it...'Lizard Squad' responsible for the DDoS'ing. :-k
-
What's the best way to train melee on greater demons and other magical creatures?
I Googled Darklight and seemed to find that it was inferior to even dragon weaponry. Is that not true? :P
-
Future Update Discussions
Oh it was a rose petal, stupid me. And this 'Lady Niya' character. Hmm...
-
What's the best way to train melee on greater demons and other magical creatures?
I don't know, possibly some. Sacrifice and Rejuvenate are your best friends for health restoring, in addition to health-restoring auras if you have some of those.
-
What's the best way to train melee on greater demons and other magical creatures?
Greater demons hard to kill? I thought those were relatively easy even before EoC. I don't think you should have any issue with massacring them even with melee - it will just be less efficient than using their proper weakness. Armor to boost prayer has very little efficacy these days. You're better off using your best armor than trying to scrounge up a +10 bonus. In fact, it will probably cost you more in food than more prayer potions would. There is a Prayer Drain Rate calculator on RS Wikia to help you see how fast they will drain. I'm not sure if it's actually up-to-date though :blink: ...ours seems to be broken.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
He ded man, leik so dead.
-
Ninja Combat ?'s
I guess the 5 ability bars aren't quite enough? Maybe we could petition Jagex to add more on RuneLabs! :p
- Today...
-
Chapel Hill killings
I'm not going to glorify it with more attention than this deserves. The idea of these shootings happening is just sick and needs to stop, and I assure you I would feel the same regardless of the race, ethnicity, religion, etc. etc. of the victim(s)/shooter(s).
- Count Down from 30k
-
Looking for RS3 clan/active/helpful/friendly/PVM
Best of luck in your search! If you might be interested in joining mine you can feel free to send me a PM/ask more questions over RS, but I feel like we might be too noob for you. There are a lot of low level players needing help themselves, but do try our best to have regular events. Our timezone is EST which is one hour off yours but should be compatible. We have a large number of members but the number online is about 20, less in the mornings due to work, school, and so on.
-
PSA: Jagex giving away membership to two lucky people (requires Facebook account)
How convenient, especially since someone already has the answer as the top comment for the truly lazy :-P. Good luck to any TIF'ers who choose to enter!
-
Do any F2P Monsters drop Hatchets above Steel?
I've had a look around and it doesn't look like they do, nor can I find any monsters that drop bars you would need (mithril, adamant, or rune - of course, black cannot be manufactured from bars). It looks like you're going to have to train up Smithing :o .
-
n00b Slayer set up/ Atk training questions. (Legacy Mode)
I'm not sure, maybe Fist of Guthix gloves, but then there is the small inconvenient matter of recharging them :S. On the Ranged or magic side, Carapace or Mystic would seem good for your level right now.
-
Ninja Combat ?'s
Unfortunately the latest update has indeed screwed a few things over, like the timing of combination abilities and triggering them at the right point to make them stack on top of others, trying to get off a threshold when revolution will not let you, saying they're still on cooldown when they're not, etc. etc... If your problem is that you keep running out of abilities, then a natural extension is to put another basic in those 9 slots, or are they already full? I guess you can tack on another basic and try to fight the system to get off more abilities, but manual may be better, or you may just have to let it use non-abilities sometimes. It's not necessarily the case that your abilities are queuing faster - another possibility is that the cooldowns are just longer, and they are firing off at the same rate. I haven't done too much combat so I'm not really sure, but I do agree one way or the other Jagex has made it more inconvenient for the time being...
-
Death System Rework
You need something to pick as a baseline though. Do you really want a JMod going through manually and assigning values to stuff for ironman :P? (Ooh let's make a left dragon shield half worth 300M because it's super super rare!) I'd be interested to hear what people would prefer though. True, but I don't think a GE baseline would be good for ironman, as some things are difficult to get on ironman while they are easily buyable on normal accounts trough GE, GE price also depends on when it was released. I am not suggesting to make it easier for ironman, just more logical :P I suppose the problem is that sometimes Jagex and logic don't mix so well :XD:.
- Count Down from 30k