PSA: Jagex giving away membership to two lucky people (requires Facebook account)

ixfd64

How convenient, especially since someone already has the answer as the top comment for the truly lazy :-P. Good luck to any TIF'ers who choose to enter!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I do like the idea, but what's the point in entering?

Membership only costs around 15 dollars a month, even if you don't have a huge outcome from your job, you'll still be able to afford it pretty easily.

more like 8 dollars/euro's, except maybe if you live in Australia, in which everything is more expensive for reasons I don't know of.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

To be honest Jagex could at least do something imaginative instead of picking a raffle out of people who answer a simple question correctly. Like having people make some awesome themed art we can all enjoy :P.

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

To be honest Jagex could at least do something imaginative instead of picking a raffle out of people who answer a simple question correctly. Like having people make some awesome themed art we can all enjoy :P.

You know what, I love that idea.

That actually takes a lot of effort, and isn't something you can do with just a few seconds of googling.

• Like 1

I think they did that a lot (and maybe still do) on the RSOF. But I am horrible at making art so I won't bother :P

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Membership only costs around 15 dollars a month, even if you don't have a huge outcome from your job, you'll still be able to afford it pretty easily.

more like 8 dollars/euro's, except maybe if you live in Australia, in which everything is more expensive for reasons I don't know of.

That's exactly my point, it costs 15 dollars a month at most.

That's exactly my point, it costs 15 dollars a month at most.

Would you rather have an extra $180/year or not have it?

• Like 1
Grate_Scot.png