Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. I am very sorry to hear that :(. Unfortunately, Jagex never reads those appeals, so you'll have to try your luck with other avenues. You can contact them via submitting a ticket (write in everything you had in the appeal more or less) or by trying to get the attention of @JagexSupport or a sympathetic JMod on Twitter. They may be more receptive if you emphasize that your account was hacked rather banned, because they appear to have this immovable stance on perm bans. If they check into IP's and see that it wasn't you, you should have a good chance of getting it back though. Including details such as where you lived/times you moved may be helpful as well when contacting them. I wish you all the best.
  2. 24,543.
  3. I'm not in an F2P clan, but I guess there's TFS and a few others? Drawing a blank on names right now...
  4. Any ideas for what you plan to be doing for the bulk of that money? I heard chopping yews is a decent moneymaker over there on Old School, but I do not know of too many other F2P methods that may rake in good cash. I'm sure they are hiding there somewhere though :P.
  5. Welcome to TIF! Looks fun, although you may have to pick up the pace a little to get to 10M eventually ;).
  6. 24,545. It was -6F outside this morning.
  7. Arceus replied to VonMedo's topic in Help and Advice
    The island you have marked as 27 (2 in the below picture) would be a good place to stand. You can hop around a little bit once in a while to increase your XP rate if you wish. Source for this image: beautiful guide here on Zybez. Speaking of which, I thought I saw a similar question there recently. Ah well :P.
  8. I think that was basically part of Mod Jack's idea that he outlined for a possible smithing rework. I wonder what the name would be. Sort of but not quite corrupt dragon? :P
  9. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Why not just have someone call your phone? :P
  10. Welcome back to RS! I think the quest you are referring to is The World Wakes. Subsequent to that there haven't been a whole lot really, only eleven (see here for links). The Grandmaster quests are the most involved/interesting ones, but I'm sure you'll find the others interesting too if you like questing. Specifically, Birthright of the Dwarves, Fate of the Gods, The Mighty Fall, and Plague's End have been the major ones. Jagex has made a few more changes :rolleyes: to Evolution of Combat. There is a new intermediate mode called Revolution which will auto-fire off abilities for you, and Legacy mode if you want to experience the old combat. There are no new skills as of yet, but there have been updates to some of them and new minigames. For example there are Guthixian Caches to help earn you some Divination experience and short-term buffs to Divination training. In terms of bosses, the newest are Vorago and the solo/duo spider boss Araxxor released last year. Of course I don't do a whole lot of PvM, but there should be plenty of information readily available if you want to learn more about them. Again Araxxor can be done solo but you'll need very top tier equipment and probably die a few times learning it. Hopefully all that was somewhat helpful! And let me know if there's anything else more I can help with/provide more info on :).
  11. Arceus replied to Noxx's topic in Off-Topic
    No I don't think cricket is all that popular in the US; maybe it's more popular in other countries?
  12. From the point of view of a completionist requirement, sure. For a utility/food type item that Jagex presumably wants players to acquire and use, it seems a little excessive, don't you think?
  13. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah, apparently. I didn't know it got so warm there!
  14. And that will feed the charges of the almost-dead one onto the new ones to top them off I presume? Good way to prevent yourself from suddenly having no armor :thumbup: .
  15. 24,547. And that's a prime!
  16. If it didn't require that quest, you would be missing out on half the plot, so indeed it's a good idea! To answer my own question regarding hard leather boots from earlier: apparently the high alchemy price for hard leather boots was much higher than the other pieces of hard leather armor to reflect the relative cost on the Grand Exchange, or something like that. Now it's been cut to 120 coins or something. RIP that crafting method for F2P, or hard leather prices I suppose. We'll see :twisted:.
  17. No actually, they are a thing released late last year with the Treasure Trail rework. There's barrows, shadow, or third-age, and you have to spend one dye per piece on the armor. The insanely rich need something to spend their money on, I suppose.
  18. If you pay hundreds of million for the dye, the item is preserved and you can "repair" it into its full state with a fresh set of resources, so that it will keep its cosmetic appearance. Other than that I don't think there is any way to magic way to restore your armor. Does this sound plausibly like what you may have heard?
  19. I was told by a friend that Jagex's plan is for this to take 45 hours to get the ten golden fish eggs by ordinary means? I mean come on Jagex, that's ridiculous! It's the silliest thing I heard of since playing 5,000 games of Cast-oh wait a minute...
  20. 24,549.
  21. My father does more or less the same thing. I start to wonder if I do it too though...
  22. I can easily make 1,000 steel platebodies within an hour. Heck, I think I can even make them within 30 minutes. Just imagine how ridiculously easily it would be to make money if you could make dragon daggers that quick. 18,000 Coins might not be a lot, but it is. But also think of the higher level items to make with dragon bars. It's not even funny how easy it would be to make money off the dragon bars. Well supply and demand would dictate that they level out at an appropriate price. Otherwise, as you say, people will bid them up and smith like crazy until it adjusts accordingly. It was just an idea though, maybe make it require a super-hot (expensive) furnace or something...there is room for creativity, isn't there? ;)
  23. 24,551.
  24. No, you have to use the scrolls on the familiar to 'store' them there. Just having them in the inventory is insufficient - it won't do anything. I think this page from the wiki might help explain it better. The icon above the wolf needs to have a number of scrolls >0 or else it will never use them. It should auto-fire after that though.
  25. From what I gather you can 'use' your scrolls on the familiar, and then set an auto-fire rate through the right click menu somehow (it should be set to max for best efficiency supposedly). Sorry I can't find a picture, but maybe that helps?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.