Everything posted by Arceus
-
Future Update Discussions
Well then, that's too bad :S. I'm not sure how fair a poll with 900 votes from mainly high levels or people super-into the game is though...
-
Future Update Discussions
I feel like slapping them on top of an existing quest is unlikely. Maybe sometime in the future they will have an additional spot unlocked by skill levels or a resource dungeon. As for difficulty, I have no idea what they'll do. We'll have to see I guess.
- Count Down from 30k
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
There were others, like Rubber chickens, Easter rings, Chicken sets, Chocatrice capes, Easter carrots, and squirrel ears to name a few. Most of the stuff should be reclaimable at either Diango or Thesselia if I'm not mistaken.
-
Albel's blog of stuff and things: MAXED 05/17/2018.
I think TIF automagically limits you to 800px wide (if you inspect element, you see code "max-width: 800px !important;") so that's the best you're going to get. For example I resized it here but this is what happens, as you can see.. P.S. If you ever need anything, please PM or quote me. I don't really read Blogscape but I'll do my best to help out if I can :).
-
Future Update Discussions
With EoC PKing will it even be useful? I mean from my experience (and this is on F2P) fights are done in a minute or two, and that's hardly enough time to drain your prayer. Unless somehow you're great at PvP and manage to slay hordes of noobs left and right I suppose :P.
- Count Down from 30k
-
Future Update Discussions
Okay if that's the short version... Well sushi healing some prayer, that's interesting. We don't currently have any food that does that, at least in any nontrivial quantity, do we?
- Today...
- Count Down from 30k
- Today...
-
Lost all my levels
So yeah, you will have 1's on Old School, but you should have all your old stuff and levels on RS3, the new RuneScape. Just go to the regular RS homepage (runescape.com), click play, and you should be all set if you want to try it out :).
-
Lost all my levels
Your account should still have the same stats even if you've been F2P for a while, but from what you seem to be saying above your stats have all been reset to 1? Could you please clarify what exactly happened? If you have not played since a very long time ago (circa 2001-2) there is a chance they may have wiped your account stats as well. One last possibility: are you trying to play on Old School? If so, you start with level 1 stats there independent of your stats and items on RS3. If you go to your RS3 character, the stats and items you have should all be there though. They are two separate products and characters, even on the same account. Edit: I need to type faster, keep getting ninja'd these days :huh: .
- Today...
-
Hotkeys in the Action Bar Are Not Working
Is this a one-time occurrence or do you experience this frequently, or always during this fight? Once in a while I experience the same problem; however I have not really found a way to "fix it." Restarting the client usually does it for me, or switching display modes and then switching back. Of course you cannot really do that in the middle of the fight, so if it is a persistent problem that may not help. I am unsure how difficult that quest is with Legacy instead of Evolution of Combat, but could turning on Legacy for the fight work? You won't be able to use the special attacks of EoC though :/.
-
Future Update Discussions
You mean like Insight Venture Partners? <_<
-
Behind the Scenes - March 2015
I wonder how taking along people with only a few kills to come kill bosses is going to work out. Unfortunately I can kind of see it devolving into the "elite" players bossing around the noobs and telling them just not to die until they get their rewards and they've "used" them for ten kills, rather than actually teaching them. We'll see :rolleyes: .
-
Future Update Discussions
Oh so that's where Mod Ryan is going. I hadn't heard of Mod Oliver before (not that I'm super in-the-loop anyways).
-
Future Update Discussions
Might we inquire which two JMods? :S
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
According to your numbers, your account was created on Wednesday, 9 November 2005 give or take couple days.Both Bunny Ears and Scythe were released two years earlier, in 2003, with no chance to obtain them later on. I also never heard of any complete account wipes happening after the release of rs2. There is only one explanation to this: You have the wrong account! RuneScape accounts switched in their infancy, now a protracted legal battle to switch them back. And that's not all - Jagex is the arbitrator! Coming to theaters all over Gielinor, Fall 2015.
-
Lego's Ultimate Elven Thieving guide [WIP]
Ah okay, thanks :).
-
Count Up
238. I don't know how I'll manage to sleep tonight, terrifying :ohnoes:.
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Up