Everything posted by Arceus
- Today...
-
Zammy wizard attacked me
Ah okay thanks, I see now that it points it out for specific clues. I'll have that fixed up soon hopefully :). Thanks again!
-
2 March 2015 - Beta: EoC/Legacy Mash-up
When you log into the beta for the first time, it automatically imports your current progress as the save file. If you want to update your save file after that, use the 'import save' button in the lower-left corner. I've just verified that it works.
- Count Down from 30k
-
Anymore Runescape Beta Worlds Ever?
I'm glad you're happy to see them back, but if you want to discuss it further please use this thread, or if you have a question of course feel free to ask, rather than bumping up old topics. Thanks :).
-
Future Update Discussions
Let's make a video when this comes out. I'll even be the left shark...
-
Future Update Discussions
I was mainly being sarcastic lol. But oh well.
-
Jagex Poll on new MTX stuff
Also, look at the OP image - these are questions 79 and 80 (!) on a survey. I don't know about you guys, but I can't systematically and accurately rate more than about 10 or 15 items on a scale of not very likely to likely before I get tired and just start hitting random numbers. If people are barely paying attention by the time that they arrive at that point...
-
Future Update Discussions
All we need now is a Diving skill to complement all the TH promotions!
-
Zammy wizard attacked me
Hey there :). Regarding those coordinates, it actually does seem to be listed here on this page as South of the Karamja wisp colony, with a picture. Is there another page you had in mind where it was missing? Please let me know so we can get it updated, thanks! :)
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
- Today...
-
2 March 2015 - Beta: EoC/Legacy Mash-up
Why wouldn't they? That's how it is with every beta. They might as well give Game Breaker to anyone that actually plays it seriously; it'll still be exclusive :-D I mean they could have NPC's distribute weaponry and armor for free but nope...
- Today...
-
2 March 2015 - Beta: EoC/Legacy Mash-up
It's hilarious how W200 Lumbridge appears to have turned into a trading floor more than anything else. Oh Runescapians, you never fail to amaze me..
-
Today...
Well, we still had school and everything today. It isn't too bad right now in that one just has to traverse the snow-covered sidewalks. Give it another day or two to melt and freeze back over and it'll be hell to pay though, with people half-shoveling and then neglecting to salt it over.
-
player base
I haven't been on Old School (yet, at least), so I'm not too familiar with how crazy it is over there currently. From what I can gather on Zybez it does look like there is more warring going on. I do know that half my friends went and made ironman accounts, and though I've gone out of contact with some of them, I have a pretty good feeling that their Ironman/Hardcore Ironman accounts are sitting there collecting dust at this point, and have been for the last couple months.
-
player base
I guess we'll have to wait to see for sure, but just like Ironman, there is a chance that many of the new free players flocking to Old School might get disenchanted with it after a while. I think a good portion may well stick around though.
-
2 March 2015 - Beta: EoC/Legacy Mash-up
Everyone who works at IVP should be awarded one of these titles by default! Well, I plan to check out this beta anyway sometime.
-
Jagex Poll on new MTX stuff
Someone would have stolen Sayln's account on Reddit? Guess so, although that sort of stuff has happened before :rolleyes: .
-
Ports - Guardians of the World
I saw that last week, and by about halfway through the second paragraph I just threw my hands in the air and gave up all attempts at comprehension.
-
2 March 2015 - Beta: EoC/Legacy Mash-up
So is this beta available for F2P? Because if they haven't learned their lesson...