Everything posted by Arceus
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
-
[9-3-15] Boss Practice Mode | Instancing Improvements
Like 'Free leech' boss edition XD.
-
Future Update Discussions
I wonder if it includes the Green Skin from the Halloween promotions?
- Today...
-
Today...
I don't think anyone mentioned it here (apologies if I missed it), but for those of us who live in the USA minus Hawaii and Arizona, how was your time change? I just tanked the hour loss of sleep personally...now it's fun because on RS the schedule of everything is off by an hour until London time also shifts.
-
My patient is running out. I want to get 3rd age armor.
I get the point though, 3rd age armor isn't so great. The only reason it's so expensive is because it's so rare. Yes, precisely.
-
Skill Calculator: Farming Update
Hello there, welcome to TIF! I assume you mean the Farming Calculator, Planner, and Timer then? I do agree it is likely that things have unfortunately been outdated a bit. I could probably work on the first couple with a bit of research but might need more help with the timer (finding the actual times and such) if anyone is up for gathering info on that. I agree that more bonus options would be good too; it can just be a bit of a task to program/sort what bonus work with what and how they stack! I guess it will go on my ever-growing to-do list :).
-
Getting back into the swing of things
Hello there, welcome to TIF and back to RuneScape! If you need any help getting used to things or want to chat, feel free to PM me ingame :).
-
[9-3-15] Boss Practice Mode | Instancing Improvements
The top 15 damagers? I don't do bossing but can someone tell me the last time 16 people got together and tried one? As I said before, the whole thing seems like a "good faith" effort by Jagex but I feel like it's going to flop. Because we all know it's not like nothing has ever flopped before...
-
My patient is running out. I want to get 3rd age armor.
Yeah that is true, as it is T65 armor instead of dragon's T60, but most people have at least barrows/bandos which are both tier 70 and more useful.
-
Count Down from 30k
24,437 well I'm back!
- Runescape Loading Freezes! Help!
-
Ironman F2P - P2P
One idea might be to train up Runecrafting via Runespan so that you can make your own nature runes for P2P, and save whatever alchable items you get for then. Fishing is also not bad in F2p as you can powerfish once you get the feathers and it is not too much slower than P2P methods. I'm not sure what Ironmen do in terms of armor at higher levels - maybe getting your combat levels up high enough to do Barrows and try and subsequently farm that for drops?
-
Dungeoneering and Slayer
To answer your question about the Quest Points, you can find out how many you have by clicking the compass icon on the ribbon bar in EoC, and it will display at the bottom-left corner of that interface. You can also find out from your Adventurer's log or from quickchat by searching 'I have ... Quest Points.' I'm also moving your topic to Events where it's better suited :).
-
What's so great about old-school runescape?
It's alright; it's certainly a valid question. The whole point of forums is to have a discussion anyway :P.
-
Prifdinnas Achieved :)
Congratulations, enjoy Prifddinas!
-
Tip.It Times - Benign Brothers & PCC VI - 8th March 2015
Time for a new release of the: >>>Tip.It Times!<<< WRITE FOR THE TIMES - SUBMIT A GUEST ARTICLE: Remember, YOU can write an article for the Tip.It Times! You can apply to write full time, or just submit a "one-off" guest article any time you want! Our editors will work with you to ensure that your article is ready for publication. All guest articles can be submitted to @Arceus or any other Editorial Panel member. For more information, including details on how to apply full time, read this forum thread: http://forum.tip.it/topic/209138-how-to-write-for-the-tipit-times/ I'd like to remind people of the rules pertaining to Times threads: [hide=Read these rules before posting in this thread] [/hide] [hide=Submitting Crossword Puzzles]If you want to submit your own crossword puzzle, it's quite simple. Simply provide a word list (about 10-20 words) with their corresponding clues. Then, message @Arceus with the word list and it will eventually be published in the Tip.it Times![/hide] [hide=Picture Caption Contest]See the Times article for more details on how you can win a free bond in our contest! Please be aware of the following rules: 1) All Tip.It and Jagex rules apply 2) Captions can be submitted either by posting on the thread or through Google forms linked within the article. 3) In the event of duplicate or very similar entries, the earliest such entry will be considered and others discarded. 4) Depending on the quality/quantity of entries, the Editorial Panel Staff may elect to put up a few choices for a public poll. The Editorial Panel reserves the right to discount votes or disqualify participants on suspicion of gaming votes. Only one vote per person is allowed. 5) Catch-all: the Editorial Panel wishes to provide a friendly and fair contest to the community, and reserve the right to take appropriate measures if necessary. [/hide] When replying please make sure to clarify the article you are replying to! Thanks! If you spot any typos or mistakes in an article then please PM them to @Arceus. :) Enjoy the articles!
- Count Down from 30k
-
Today...
Yeah the nicotine suppresses your appetite so you have more of a craving to eat when you're off it (in theory at least). I don't suppose the patch helps with that either? In any case gaining a little extra weight is still less harmful to your health than the alternative of continuing to smoke. You can do it :).
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Worth every reroll, congrats :D!
-
Runescape Wine of Zamorak bots
I guess you could do that, but then if it was no longer a good moneymaking method, would you not have just put yourself out of business anyway? I looked up making it and it seems like getting the god grapes for it may take a while, and of course jugs may need to be bought off forum sellers if you want any decent quantity.
- Runescape Loading Freezes! Help!
- Today...