Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Re SQL...
  2. Rune is actually 50 defense now, so Adamant would be the best melee armor for you it seems. Aside from that, yeah, I guess that would be the best, unless something is slipping my mind at the moment.
  3. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    292.
  4. 24,380.
  5. 24,382.
  6. 24,384.
  7. 24,386.
  8. Welcome to TIF! Always interesting to see a new method of making money. I wonder how long it can stick around with the G.E. though before profits go down :P, but enjoy it while it's there :XD:.
  9. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Like RPG or anyone else could forget. :twss:
  10. I think the limited quantity bit applies only for the lower prices, then it's still available for all, just at a higher price.
  11. In case you haven't noticed, upon reset and relog we've all been gifted 'Rare item tokens' it seems, to be able to buy rare stuff from Treasure Hunter in various categories. Also prices get jacked up once a certain finite supply is bought up. The store opens tomorrow, and I haven't seen any details about how we get more tokens, but I think we can make some reasonable guesses. I guess it's just a bunch of recycled cosmetics so it's not too big a deal, but oh dear.. :rolleyes:
  12. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    290.
  13. 24,388.
  14. Oh my bad, read the wiki too quickly <_<, sorry.
  15. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Wait, I thought the Today thread WAS our collective blog. :P
  16. Now that the voyages are more common, if someone gets one of the T85 Ports weapons, do you think you could hover over it and take a screenshot of the item sprite (in inventory or worn equipment, either way) and its stats hovered over as confirmation? I'd like to add them add to Tip.It's database, and you'll get immortalized in Tip.It fame credited for it accordingly :P. I can't seem to find anyone in a members world with one by examining either but that would do handsomely as well. I'm looking for the Superior version in particular (I can buy and resell the tradeable one at some point I guess..) So again if you wouldn't mind, feel free to post or PM me so we can get them added.
  17. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    288. Or maybe they mean "Waterfall" and had a fowl spelling error :P.
  18. 24,390.
  19. 24,392.
  20. Haha glad you like it :). Back in the day I had "untrimmed" Constitution (as F2P, there is of course no actual skillcape to go pick up <_<) and 1xp to 99 Cooking for a couple years as well..
  21. Hmm good point, waterfiends are good xp which in this case (for once) might be a bad thing :XD:.
  22. First off welcome to TIF! That sounds like fun - how are you going to farm all those charms? Waterfiends? Other monsters? It certainly sounds like it will be an impressive accomplishment if you can pull it off :D.
  23. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    286. Water fowl? *Shrug*
  24. 24,394. Yes it would! Hehe..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.