Bare Minimums for Barrows?

Dusk Souls

As the title says, what are the bare minimums (in stats and gear) that I should have if I wanted to go to Barrows? My Current stats are Atk 63, Str 48, Def 45, range 45, Mage 49, pray 44, summon 32, constitution 54.

Thanks in advance.

Dusk%20Soul.png

Rs Wikia suggests 70+ in Magic/Attack and Strength/Ranged as well as 43+ prayer...I mean in terms of bare minimum, you could probably get a kill or two lower, but I wouldn't expect it to be a good gp farming method at lower levels.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

You are going to want to use magic,to stun the melee brothers. You'll take a single melee hit, which shouldn't be more than 3k.

Ahrim and Karil will be troublesome for you because your range level is lower.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Using dragon 2h sword or equivalent, super attack, def, and strength, along with 4 full prayer pots, you probably can do it. I did it with 50 magic with mystic robe set in one trip (years ago).

Rs Wikia suggests 70+ in Magic/Attack and Strength/Ranged as well as 43+ prayer...I mean in terms of bare minimum, you could probably get a kill or two lower, but I wouldn't expect it to be a good gp farming method at lower levels.

I know it won't be efficient right now, but a couple of trips every now and then would help to break monotony and if I get an armour piece, awesome, if not well they are fun.

Your stats are high enough, just make sure you bring enough prayer potions. Don't be surprised if you have to take multiple trips.

And that would be around 14-ish I guess? Multiple trips aren't really a problem, unless you mean banking between brothers.

You are going to want to use magic,to stun the melee brothers. You'll take a single melee hit, which shouldn't be more than 3k.

Ahrim and Karil will be troublesome for you because your range level is lower.

I suppose grinding another magic level to get Snare might be a good idea then? And couldn't I melee Karil just fine?

Dusk%20Soul.png

Snare is a good idea, however generally you can use the ability stuns for the same effect.

Melee karil, yes.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

So, what kind of gear should I get given my stats? I was thinking of getting Void, but I'm not sure if that would be the best option and I'll admit that grinding the commendation point's isn´t that appealing. 

Dusk%20Soul.png

Depends on your luck and how many loots you make per hour but I would say 2 to 3m per hour if you're good.

If you get extremely lucky, have t90 gear, and have maxed stats... maybe. There is no way it will be anywhere near that much for the op.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I don't think that would be great idea,  I mean using a cannon would take 5 inventory spaces. I'm still hoping to get suggestions for armour though. 

Dusk%20Soul.png

So Rune armour+Green D'hide?

Rune is actually 50 defense now, so Adamant would be the best melee armor for you it seems. Aside from that, yeah, I guess that would be the best, unless something is slipping my mind at the moment.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.