Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Lol! Someone should inform the Corporeal Beast that RuneScape isn't a dating site..
  2. yes it is! but having looked through the bosses tab yesterday at their attack descriptions, i'm not surprised. Shockingly bad English at times. It's not that it's a horrible mistake but I'm just surprised they would do that. Like as an American I don't spell 'coloured' with a 'u' unless I make a conscious effort. I looked briefly at the boss descriptions under 'learn' (if that's what you're referring to) and they don't look too bad though. They're just phrased kind of differently I guess.
  3. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Best of luck on your test champion, but if I may ask - what is so important that it's keeping you from studying for what is, in your own words, one of the biggest tests of your life? :unsure:
  4. 24,368.
  5. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    298.
  6. They can't drop too hard for too long though, because if they went down a bunch there would be a lot of people with 99 Smithing looking at the possibility of smithing and alching off the byproducts for huge profits on top of the amazing Smithing xp. It would be throwing a lot of cash into the economy as a result though.
  7. I went and supported the Faction Items Sink as well as RoP on a P2P account, just for you guys, TIF represent eh? :P I thought the JMod response to this idea was intriguing - not that redoing quests is a godsend or anything but it seems more positive than the reaction the last time it was brought up, if I remember correctly.
  8. 24,370.
  9. Exiled Kalphite Guardians drop some blue charms and crimsons, as well as Tormented Demons. Of course the reason most people do Waterfiends is that they're kind of the runaway winner in terms of charm farming. The Familiarisation minigame may be your friend as it can triple charms for a short period of time. There's also Bork when available for a few free charms, but they won't get tripled of course. I hope that helps a little, all I have for right now :P.
  10. I think I'm just getting my hopes up over a graphical glitch, but I find these stats amusingly low...
  11. Not bad looking at all, regular rune and armored rune then, it seems? Speaking of which, not to nitpick but wouldn't the British spelling 'armoured?' :-k
  12. I have to agree with you on the Treasure Hunter bit, pretty sad that it happened :S. And it makes me fear for what might be next...
  13. I wonder if he realized that he just set himself up to be trolled so hard...
  14. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    296.
  15. 24,372.
  16. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Happy Friday the 13th everyone! :XD:
  17. Your faith in Jagex is admirable. :P
  18. I see a dummy attempting to strangle its opponent with a shield around their neck :o.
  19. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    294.
  20. 24,374.
  21. Well that just about does it, take a rare beautiful pet and smack some monsters with it, yeah!
  22. 24,376.
  23. Unlocked as requested, have fun! :)
  24. 24,378.
  25. Sad as it is to say, more luckies are here, along with more information on Rare item tokens. So they want to get people to buy keys to get tokens to buy the rares. The only question is how fast the rares will run out of stock...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.