Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Well, I suppose it's a encouraging that they ask politely before they nerf it into oblivion :P.
  2. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I know right? The picture doesn't even match! You should see the things people pay for in America though - it's probably even worse haha.
  3. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    406. *Hides 404 post for irony*
  4. 24,113.
  5. 24,115 because Sporks missed this page.
  6. Arceus replied to Abc1230's topic in Forum Games
    657. You'll get another chance now!
  7. 24,117. Yep hence why I mentioned it :P.
  8. 24,119. Kiwi?
  9. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    403.
  10. 24,121.
  11. I guess you'll have to start your own campaign :P. "Clip coupons not skillcapes!"
  12. 24,123.
  13. Unfortunately I don't really have time for games on top of other responsibilities, both TIF and real-life related...I wanted to say I wish you good luck and all the best though! :)
  14. When I fought Elvarg she was actually green :(. I guess it's been a long time...
  15. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    401. Hi Kassie! :thumbsup:
  16. 24,125.
  17. 24,127.
  18. Just a redirect for the announcement for people who browse this forum more so than others; Click here!
  19. No problem :) and as a matter of fact @Howlin0001 just updated them. Enjoy!
  20. 24,129.
  21. Yeah they probably just farm all dg rewards off for the itty bit of cash they can :/.
  22. Apparently the people in charge of updating it directly have neglected it over the last few weeks, unfortunately :(. I'll see if we can get in touch. Also moving to a forum where it's better suited. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.