Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. 24,131.
  2. 24,134. Neat.
  3. 24,136.
  4. HTML5 is this, a beta client that RuneScape tried out but is currently being phased out in favor of a C++ client in the future instead. If you don't know what it is, you are probably using the Java version.
  5. Nominally that sounds attractive. But like any other too-good-to-be-true system, I've tried it personally and after half an hour and 0 RuneCoins, I gave up. Plus if you give all those random corporations real personal information who knows what junk mail or solicitations you're going to end up receiving, all for what, a little virtual currency?
  6. Lol well said, although technically I think it's IVP and its majority stake that are driving such decisions and trying to generate profit off selling every little cosmetic thing and occasionally a bit more, as we saw the past weekend with the whole shark outfit.
  7. You can more or less, but it unfortunately costs RuneCoins. And with this update they actually listened to people not liking the new designs, even though we voted for it, and so gave a method to use the old ones again. Speaking of which, I better shush before they get the idea to charge us RuneCoins for skillcape overrides too :o...
  8. Old skillcape: New skillcape (well before it was redone, but you get the idea): You can't switch between untrimmed and trimmed no, just between two different designs :).
  9. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    396.
  10. 24,138.
  11. I never had Skype before I was invited to staff for those sorts of reasons and for the fact that I didn't really need it. I signed up for it though, limited sharing my details to only staff members of this site, and didn't put in any personal info to share, and I haven't had any issues with exploiting or hacking or anything else. So if Skype is your only reservation I assure you it's very manageable.
  12. I guess it terms of general utility it has a larger reach and is cheaper than other dragon weapons. It also has a special attack which might be useful in some niche situations with mobs, but as you mention the former safespotting ability is probably not so applicable anymore with more monsters using multiple types of combat these days.
  13. Somehow it's not letting me access the other threads. The last time this occurred I was told it was due to it flagging security issues. In any case thanks for re-posting, I'll have a look later ;).
  14. 24,140.
  15. 24,143.
  16. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    393.
  17. 24,145.
  18. 24,147.
  19. Is the store you bought it from closed now? Assuming not, I'd just take it back there and talk to them. Usually these things get quite pricey without warranties, plus you run the risk of damaging it irreparably if you don't know what you're doing, and they won't cover that :(.
  20. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    391.
  21. 24,149.
  22. 24,152.
  23. If I were you I'd make some effort to get into a Warbands fc and get experience off that. Since you're maxed combat and everything, I imagine you should be able to get into one. Unless you've already tried that and it ended badly :(. Beyond that, perhaps Wishing Well bush seeds once you reach 96? They seem to give a lot of xp but cost quite a bit.
  24. 24,154.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.