Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. They have so far... They've not only relied on RuneScape's success - they've used it to bankroll projects that were ultimately (unfortunately) not successful.
  2. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I was assuming you guys already knew and you were just commenting for the sake of irony. Oops <_>
  3. 22,699.
  4. 22,701. Where is Devnull these days...
  5. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    It's okay, we have a strategy that goes "pretend the sport doesn't exist" when we lose. :rolleyes:.
  6. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    646.
  7. 22,703.
  8. The sad thing is that it would have been a really good update if it came out a decade ago. A decade ago I don't even know if Burthorpe actually existed. I don't even know if it was ever that popular to be considered 'good', even to members way back when. I'm all for not starving the Free to Play base but that's a bit hyperbolic don't you think? I'm not sure where exactly it places along the timeline, but don't you think all the people that came to RuneScape from Miniclip would have found it appealing? And as for not knowing where Burthorpe was, presumably it would have been much easier to find if a ton of friends were there playing games, and if the games room and that area had been F2P at the time. It's hard to predict counterfactuals though :rolleyes:.
  9. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    If you were an average american it would also be " Yay for GF life savings" . It costs me the whole lot of $6, the whole thing. Including MRI, the actual surgery, and the orthosis and physiotherapy afterwards. Sometimes I quite like being an Estonian. Yeah in America that would feature a few more zeros in the price tag...
  10. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    642. Well, back to the usual grind it seems...
  11. 22,705.
  12. 22,707.
  13. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    642. Whoa, you swapped over!
  14. 22,709.
  15. 22,711.
  16. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Don't be ridiculous. Spiders only have eight feet. Can you imagine shopping for shoes with eleven feet? I've never actually pictured spiders with shoes on, but I suppose it's a fair point.I have a poster in my room of a spider that's wearing shoes and gloves When did spiders get hands?
  17. 22,713.
  18. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Don't be ridiculous. Spiders only have eight feet. Can you imagine shopping for shoes with eleven feet? I've never actually pictured spiders with shoes on, but I suppose it's a fair point.
  19. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I now fully expect pictures of an eleven foot spider for proof...
  20. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I had a huge blister on the side of my toe, was starting to wonder if it was something else...so nicked it with a nail clipper and it drained, hopefully it heals over soon. And I must say, I am not certain how that relates to Construction but that is kind of funny :P.
  21. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    638.
  22. 22,715.
  23. Moving this to Events where it's better suited. Best of luck finding a partner :).
  24. Welcome to the forums! Though I am suspicious if that might really be Photoshopped ;). I don't know how OSRS-based it is (if any) but 'Sc' is the unofficial Tip.It chat if you want to check it out. Have fun!
  25. At the risk of sounding stupid, when and where did Jagex say they would do this? On one of the RuneFest streams/info I believe.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.