Everything posted by Arceus
-
RuneFest | Updates of 2016
They have so far... They've not only relied on RuneScape's success - they've used it to bankroll projects that were ultimately (unfortunately) not successful.
- Today...
- Count Down from 30k
-
Count Down from 30k
22,701. Where is Devnull these days...
- Today...
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
-
5th October 2015 - Virtual Levelling | Ninja Update
The sad thing is that it would have been a really good update if it came out a decade ago. A decade ago I don't even know if Burthorpe actually existed. I don't even know if it was ever that popular to be considered 'good', even to members way back when. I'm all for not starving the Free to Play base but that's a bit hyperbolic don't you think? I'm not sure where exactly it places along the timeline, but don't you think all the people that came to RuneScape from Miniclip would have found it appealing? And as for not knowing where Burthorpe was, presumably it would have been much easier to find if a ton of friends were there playing games, and if the games room and that area had been F2P at the time. It's hard to predict counterfactuals though :rolleyes:.
-
Today...
If you were an average american it would also be " Yay for GF life savings" . It costs me the whole lot of $6, the whole thing. Including MRI, the actual surgery, and the orthosis and physiotherapy afterwards. Sometimes I quite like being an Estonian. Yeah in America that would feature a few more zeros in the price tag...
-
Good VS Evil
642. Well, back to the usual grind it seems...
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
-
Good VS Evil
642. Whoa, you swapped over!
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
-
Today...
Don't be ridiculous. Spiders only have eight feet. Can you imagine shopping for shoes with eleven feet? I've never actually pictured spiders with shoes on, but I suppose it's a fair point.I have a poster in my room of a spider that's wearing shoes and gloves When did spiders get hands?
- Count Down from 30k
- Today...
- Today...
- Today...
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
-
Quest Help: Heroes's Quest
Moving this to Events where it's better suited. Best of luck finding a partner :).
-
Hello
Welcome to the forums! Though I am suspicious if that might really be Photoshopped ;). I don't know how OSRS-based it is (if any) but 'Sc' is the unofficial Tip.It chat if you want to check it out. Have fun!
-
The F2P General Discussion Thread
At the risk of sounding stupid, when and where did Jagex say they would do this? On one of the RuneFest streams/info I believe.