Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. 22,517.
  2. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I wanted to watch the Supermoon/Blood moon tonight but it's too cloudy here, and every stream I can find seems to 404. So now I'm cranky :(.
  3. 22,519.
  4. They need an animation of you kicking your defeated opponent off the Runespan islands...
  5. 22,521.
  6. 22,523.
  7. Moving this to Events where it's better suited. By the way I assume you mean Old School but you may want to specify to make sure you find someone on the right game. Best of luck finding a partner!
  8. 22,525.
  9. 22,527.
  10. If you're on Windows, can you open Task Manager and check if CPU/Memory/Disk is being maxed? And if so, if something is hogging it?
  11. Congratulations Stev! Hard work and legitimate gameplay are severely unappreciated these days :rolleyes: .
  12. 22,529.
  13. 22,531.
  14. 22,533.
  15. 22,535.
  16. My guess is that it was called by an advert somewhere on the page. Regular users aren't even able to add HTML to their signature, much less JavaScript. Ads are served by Google and presumably randomized every time, so I don't think anything could be done other than passing on the information about the advert. I think there's a popup that comes the first time to visit for the day, and I'm not sure if that's it. I'm not quite sure I understand though - what is the issue with that link exactly (which is probably out of our control)?
  17. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    624.
  18. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    973.
  19. 22,537.
  20. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    971.
  21. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    620.
  22. 22,539.
  23. I know it was possible back in the day, and I thought that capability was removed (but kept for old accounts as a legacy system). So either it is possible again or it's a really old account just logging on recently.
  24. This doesn't have skills, but a recommended order: here. Wiki has quest requirements by skill here, but of course some quests have requirements across multiple skills. Any chance those might be helpful or were you looking for something else?
  25. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    616.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.